Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want a state by state forum?
admin Wrote:Our old board, that we replaced last April, had a section for "State Specific" forums. In other words, a forum for every state. I've been wondering if we should bring that back, and a recent post on another thread has prompted this poll. The obvious benefit is that you can quickly go to your state of interest and get more relevant information quickly. A possible drawback is that it will reduce the collaborative effect of this general injured workers board. What do you think?

I like the current format. Admin may just need to continue stressing posters list their state in the thread title and within the question. That way potential responders will know if their offering is relevant to the post questions. Thanks!

I like to answer with my OWN state's specifics and let them figure it out. What, are we spoon feeding now ?????

kidding.

that's why it has remained this way for the last 3 yrs.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

That's just it, I know I am not going to come here each day, as I do come in and out, and try to scan through 50 different States to see if a person wrote a Thread or up-dated Post. It takes way too much time, and could lead to many never getting replies in a timely fashion, as that is what happen when we did have listings by States back in the past. Here in a General area, almost each and everyone does get a response in one way or another. Much like me and others here, we respond to general questions that might apply for many States. But, if it takes reading into State specific information I do know I will try to research it for the person, and even if possible supply a good link or 2...

Response time the way we have it now, is so much quicker, for those that don't wish long waits to even days to here something on their Thread. To me, that is a major blessing for anyone needing an answer, or information, but it will be the same people answering Threads anyway..
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

State specific WITH a new view new posts feature would cover all bases. This is done on another prominent comp web forum but the traffic here ( and there ) really doesn't warrant the effort or change. It's really fine as is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved for ssdi while receiving WC in reverse offset state farmboy 7 861 06-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: farmboy
  Will WC carrier pay for out of state hotel (CA) kibby 65 11,900 05-21-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: 1171
Question State Employee Injury OfficialKeyHolder 1 540 03-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: kibby
  Trying to settle before moving out of state w/o lifetime medical norcalgirl7 3 1,273 07-29-2017, 01:03 AM
  Washington state L and I pension Silverfox 0 677 06-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Silverfox
  Moving to different state Lhoag28 3 1,010 03-21-2017, 11:06 AM
  Question from New York state. Mustang229 7 1,509 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Sad Out of State Worker's Comp can't find doctor sugar8474 3 7,267 03-07-2017, 04:31 PM
  CA state WC board for neck fusion PridedImp 10 3,344 03-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Transferring care to another state toni b 2 1,251 11-28-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: toni b