Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employer and Carrier - "Bad Faith" Insurance
"Bad Faith" Insurance is a practice Employers and carriers use to evade having to perform in a manner expected by law abiding claimants and state administrators. When you are denied in any aspect of your claim and you sincerely feel it should not have been; be suspicious of BFI. BFI is a nationwide scurge - google the term when you have time. My scope of knowledge is limited to New Hampshire but that does not mean a reader can't gleen something of value to use elsewhere. Enjoy!
Hon we all know how hard and bad it can be, we are living it. As a nurse I am very much upset that other humans can deny care that we need so badly. On the other hand we can't come on here and bad mouth people by name, since they could close this site down and many of us need it to get help from others. Could you think about going back and deleting where any names may have been mentioned so that it doesn't cause problems for the site. Thanks and take care.
We are here to try and help. Take care
backache Wrote:We are here to try and help. Take care
OK - Rules are Rules. Otherwise there will be no mercy.from me. And sincerely, where on the site can I find the rulebook?
"No Mercy from You?" Dir, I think that request from Backache was as nice as it could be, and if You want the Rules, PM Admin. and ask Him for anything You need. A Couple of Folks only asked You a simple Request, and I See no Problem with it. This Site tries it's Best to be helping towards each Other, and would Like for it to stay that Way, I See no Reason for the Confrontation. But I'm Sure You will Probably tell Me to Mind my Own Business, which I probably should, So I'll just Stop here, and Wish you a Very Happy Holiday!!Wink
I have located the rules. I will comply. I appreciate you. From your Avitar I gleen we avow the same things. My quote does not refer to bachache or anyone else here. It is more of a slogan describing an avitar. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Sitting by.
welcome home
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thank You Very Much Dir, and Welcome to the Forum!! I'm Sure We will All be able to Learn a Lot from Each Other! Have a Great Christmas Day, and Again, Thank You Very Much!!Wink
Dir i am from NH also. I know that company which is a very widely used company in the eastern states. Are you on workman's comp. from them? Just curious as i did not understand what your post was really trying to say about them.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will WC carrier pay for out of state hotel (CA) kibby 49 2,879 03-14-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Getting Tired Of My Ins. Carrier.... tbear6410 124 16,633 03-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Last Post: tbear6410
  CA Employer Did NOT Have WC Insurance jjjccefbr 4 516 09-08-2017, 03:04 PM
  CA how to protect third party pain and suffering settlement from carrier liens? EJL 2 1,455 05-22-2016, 07:53 AM
Last Post: sergios
  Billing Forms For Insurance Carrier champmed 2 1,375 04-15-2016, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  I filed 3 business days ago... their carrier wants to talk already! Good or bad sign? AMSchmitt79 6 2,201 04-06-2016, 08:18 PM
  Can carrier ask for TTD credit in settlement- CA Jack 2 2,926 12-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: dolphins
  carrier refusing to fill prescription i have had for 4 years vickijperks 5 4,398 11-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: ChimarenTaylor
  strong armed by WC carrier kaohu69 5 4,710 08-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Can I fire my lawyer or contact insurance carrier if he refuses? fedupagain 3 3,867 01-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: nomeds