Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do people do ???
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Babebahn, that is right. You asked for something on the other Board, remember? Well, here on this Board, you can PM (Private Message me). So give it a try... Tongue

To the others, my good deeds are I also do things with used computers. I have people give me their old computers, when they buy new ones. I do ask them for the old computers software, so I can reset it back up to Factory Spec's. Then I give them to kids (very Young) ones. So they can train and learn computers. It is up to their Parents to put them on the Internet or not. I pre-load each one, with child software also. I have all 5 of my grandsons on computers, youngest now being 4 or just turned 5 years old. All but the youngest or on the Internet, Child net set up in place for them. I've been doing this way before I was even injured, and I will continue to do so. I have computers, Printers, and Monitor's all over the place, lol.

Ok bad boy, I will try to email you to see if it works.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People Helping People from CNN--GOTTA LOVE IT! Jazzi 15 7,436 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Jazzi