Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do people do ???
Well it,s look,s like there are people off work ,,,,sooooooooo, what do we/ they do all day.
On The Road to Recovery
When my big ol tush isnt sitting at the computer, I'm playing games or doing crafts, or reading with the kidling, or I try to get some house work done though I dont have much motivation for that. We take drives, go to the park on nice days, I watch my soaps if Geena isnt hogging the tv. Theres not much else to do, no extra $$$ to go to the movies or go shopping, I cant bowl Sad. Pogo.com has become one of my favorite places too.
Is there a little red X down on the toolbar below the other thread? If so, click it and see if it will delete it for you
nope ,don,t see 1 ,,,but I ,m also a electronic tech,,, I fix computer,s design electrical circuits, I play keyboard,s I have a music studio in my house,,,,,I stay buzy,,,,,but it,s not like work.
every now and then I play with the wife,,,,,hehe
On The Road to Recovery
wait a min,,,,now I see the Red X,,,,,OK Deleted.
On The Road to Recovery
Well, since my wife works, I try and take care of some of the house work she would mostly have done, giving her a brake there, even do laundry, and cook. I always did love to cook. In a general sense, I do what I can, when I can, but I just have to take my time doing them, with rest stops when needed. Over the last year or so, remodeled 2 bathrooms, complete. 2 bedrooms completed. Cleaning up the garage. Getting the garden ready. Run around paying the Bills. Some shopping. And staying with-in my restrictions at all times. I get help when needed, so that is never a problem neither. Now that it's Spring Time, I will be getting my Boats ready to go fishing. And maybe go camping a few times and fishing. I try to do things with my grandsons, all 5 boys, and now 2 in the oven. Big Grin Still waiting for a Grand Daughter though. Rolleyes
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.
[Image: tn_2323615465.jpg]

Hopefully your grand-daughter would be neater Tongue
Geez ,,,,,I,ve never had any kid,s (of my own).......that has to be a whole new world. I have 2 cat,s does that count????
On The Road to Recovery
hey princess,,,I thought I was the only crazy 1 to be up at this time of the day,,,,,
On The Road to Recovery
Of Course cats count!! I consider my dog to be my 4 legged son Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People Helping People from CNN--GOTTA LOVE IT! Jazzi 15 6,766 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Jazzi