Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"LOSS OF CONSORTIUM" OR ACCESS
washing machine was Badboy.....loss of sex hell TRUCKSTER I have 8 kids sex is TABOO here....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

BUT IT AINT ALL ABOUT SEX JAYNE, YOU AS WELL AS I DO THIS CRAP ADVERSLY EFFECTS ARE LIVES IN ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT WAYS!!!!!!!I DIDN'T MEAN THAT YOU STARTED THE WASHING MACHINE THING,I JUST KNEW THAT YOU HAD SOME INPUT ON THAT CONVERSATION!!!!!!FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE WASHING MACHINE THING ....ASK BADBOY,BUT I HAVN'T SEEN HIM AROUND THAT MUCH LATELY,HOPE HIS RECOVERY FROM KNEE SURGERY IS GOING OK!!!!!!

BY THE WAY JAYNE,DID YOU SAY 8!!!!!!OH MY GOD,DIDN'T YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSED THAT,AND IT WASN'T THE WATER....HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

and it wasnt what you think either......(altho we like trying).............lol we adopt......and didnt set out to do that either....................God dropped em in my lap.....either he knew I could take care of em or he has a strange sense of humor...and I aint betting on either one........

Hi TRUCKSTER! I Hope You are Well! I'm in Pa., and I asked My Attorney about this, due to my Chronic Pain, and the Fact that My Body has Stopped Producing Testerone because of my Injuries, and here We can't Sue, just as We can't get Pain and Suffering etc. Now if it was a Car Accident, We could, but because it's w/c We can't! Go Figure Huh? Be Well, and Happy Holidays!!Wink

I WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT THE WATER THING JAYNE,I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN THAT MANY CHILDREN INTO YOUR HOME AND HELPED THEM...GOOD THING YOU LIVE ON A FARM THOUGH!!!!!! HI LIMBO,THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE,THE REASON I PUT THIS ON HERE WAS TO TRY TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE AWARE OF IT AND TO GET SOME INPUT AS TO WHAT STATES WOULD QUALIFY FOR THIS TYPE OF DAMAGES...DID YOU GET MY PM FROM THE OTHER SITE THAT WE VISIT....I HOPE YOUR DOING OK TODAY AND HOPE YOUR HAVING A GOOD HOLIDAY SEASON SO FAR,YOU DESERVE IT...AS DOES EVERYONE ON HERE DOES...BE WELL MY FRIEND!!!!!

just a thought for those of you with puter savey can you not put together a little ditty for utube kinda SO YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE COVERED kinda thing.....we have never had any luck going thru the NORMAL channels but normal just isnt normal anymore.....And utube is making all the news right now......come on just a challenge to you bright and wonderful puter people with our plight and a link to here.......

Still in Limbo Wrote:Hi TRUCKSTER! I Hope You are Well! I'm in Pa., and I asked My Attorney about this, due to my Chronic Pain, and the Fact that My Body has Stopped Producing Testerone because of my Injuries, and here We can't Sue, just as We can't get Pain and Suffering etc. Now if it was a Car Accident, We could, but because it's w/c We can't! Go Figure Huh? Be Well, and Happy Holidays!!Wink

HEY LIMBO, CHECK THIS OUT.....Monday, March 12, 2007
Superior Court Case on Standard of Review of Allocation of Third Party Settlement

http://www.pawc.blogspot.com/

In Urmann V. Rockwood Casualty, the Claimant and his wife received a third party settlement. The Common Pleas Court held a hearing and approved a proposed allocation of $50,000.00 to the Claimant and $250,000.00 to his wife for loss of consortium. The Superior Court affirmed the decision of the Common Pleas Judge. The Court held substantial evidence supported the Common Pleas Judge’s findings and conclusions.

The Employer was a "full participant" in the hearing, according to the Court. However, it is difficult for the Employer to develop a rebuttal case to the family’s claims of loss of consortium. Even if such a case is presented, the fact finder is a common pleas judge who is actually deciding either to approve the settlement or to put the case back on the county’s trial list.

Possibly for these reasons, the Employer reserved its argument on the fairness of the allocation for the Superior Court. However, the Court deferred to the fact finder. The Employer is left with the unsatisfactory remedy at the common pleas level.

If the allocation of settlement will be evaluated on substantial evidence rather than fundamental fairness, the workers’ compensation judge should be the fact finder on the allocation of the settlement. The workers’ compensation judge can hold a hearing in which the Employer is actually a party to the proceedings. Also, the workers’ compensation judge does not have an interest in whether the case settles or goes back on the county trial list.

Employer’s Counsel who wants a ruling on the allocation of a proposed settlement should file a Petition to Review Compensation Payable and advise the common pleas court that the Employer is pursuing its administrative remedy. Claimant’s Counsel should point out Urmann v. Rockwood Casualty and request a hearing from the common pleas court.

JAYNE ,OUR LITTLE DITTY WOULD HAVE TO INCLUDE A MAN NAMED --- BARELY KEPT HIS FAMILY FED UNTIL ONE DAY HE WAS SCROUNGING FOR SOME FOOD....BUT THERE IS NO TEXAS TEA IN THIS STORY!!!!!

That's what I was thinking Limbo, that this would fall under that pain and suffering umbrella so most of us would have no recourse. It still affects quality of life but you just know the ICs would fight that with their last breath. And I can only imagine how they'd gleefully humiliate the plaintiff with intimate details in open court Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limiting IC access to medical records dina 12 12,270 11-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Do current employers have access to past worker's comp. claims unsureAZ 6 13,141 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: unsureAZ