Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"LOSS OF CONSORTIUM" OR ACCESS
HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GOOD HOLIDAY SEASON SO FAR,HERE'S MY QUESTION....LOSS OF CONSORTIUM OR ACCESS,HAS ANYONE DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THIS SUBJECT AND DO ANY STATES ALLOW THIS TYPE OF SUIT TO BE FILED!!!!!!!THANKS EVERYONE

I can't get my husband to buy it as an excuse Tongue I'd imagine fighting the IC would be an even bigger battle.

http://law.freeadvice.com/general_practi...ortium.htm

HI SHUGAR,WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY!!!???

Here is a link pertaining to loss of consortium. Hope it helps you a bit.

http://annika.mu.nu/archives/015216.html
Nothing changes when nothing changes

THANKS TWEETY, DOES IT HAVE TO BE BECAUSE OF A PRODUCT LIABILITY OR CAN IT STEM FROM A COMP INJURY AND HOW MANY STATES ALLOW THIS AS I THINK THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT ALSO HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY THIS SORT OF THING AND DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!WELL OK MAYBE JAYNE...LOL!!!!!!!OH CRAP,I THINK I'M ABOUT TO BRING UP THE WASHING MACHINE THING AGAIN...SORRY!!!!!LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist that one Big Grin My first thought is this would probably fall under the pain and suffering category, and for most of us that's not an option under the no fault laws right?

SHUGAR,NOT ACTUALLY,THIS IS A REAL COMPLAINT OR SUIT THAT CAN BE FILED FOR LOSS OF MARITAL OBLIGATIONS ON BEHALF OF THE INJURED PARTYS SPOUSE,WHICH DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SEXUAL NATURE BUT CAN INCLUDE THAT ALSO....

If your states uses the AMA impairment manual if would come under the phsychological section. Unless it's from an actual injury. Then that would be rated seperately. There are actually quite a few scenarios under WC that allow for recovery from this type of loss of use....

I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T THINK ABOUT THIS SORT OF THING WHEN IT COMES TO SETTLEMENT TIME OR HAVING THEIR SPOUSE FILE SUIT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE NEVER GIVEN AN EVALUATION IN THIS RESPECT!!!!! THANKS STIFFNECK!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limiting IC access to medical records dina 12 12,269 11-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Do current employers have access to past worker's comp. claims unsureAZ 6 13,140 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: unsureAZ