Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rest Your Weary Minds....
I for one will take ADMIN advice, I will forget and move on, Forgivness I,am sure will come in time as trust has been broken and takes awhile to heal. .

princess give him the same grace you were given.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Well...I'm the one who "smelled" something wrong to begin with--and so voiced and confirmed my suspicions, on a stage where less than a handful of folks could not and would believe me. That sorta cut like a knife when all that I was trying to do was to keep those giving hearts from being made a fool of by a poster who simply wanted to VANISH.  In a post that has long been deleted, "vanish" is what I theorized he wished to do--and never said that he posted for monetary gain.  I also noted in that post that he obviously had problems.

Now, with all that said, I was mad as hell, too.  Some of you may be wondering if he is truly sorry now?  I dunno...let him work on that.  But...I now forgive him - for like all of us, he has problems, too.  Maybe not quite like ours, but still, he is human.

That's all.

Wink

Ok, everybody, time for a little exercise. Lets do some toe-touchies! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

Now, everyone streeeetchhhhhhhhh.

Oooohhmmmmmmmmmm, Ooooohhhhhmmmmmmm, Oooohhmmmmmmmmmm.

There, don't we all feel better? More relaxed? Tongue

ADMIN, no I don't feel better, an in fact after this all over again today, I went on the 20mg Valiums because of it....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

My opinion for what it is worth. He should have just stayed gone and not come back to interfer with the lives here again. This attention is feeding him. I understand how everyone feels. I too , even as a new person here, cared, until the signs came out. It was disgusting what he did. I think that eveeryone should step back and discontinue giving the issue any more thought.

Bless you all!

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Here comes my 2¢ worth - We should each be allowed to forgive or not to forgive as our hearts are inclined to feel. One cannot be forced to forgive - it is felt in the heart and soul. We should not be compared either. I for one am not in a position to forgive the act that he did. It hurt too much. Time might help heal all wounds. Fighting only keeps the wounds alive. As admin suggests we should probably all - step back, take a deep breath, relax and move on. We should not be upsetting ourselves or others over him. The only thing I have to say to Imsckofit is you hurt a lot of people. Maybe that was not your intentions. Maybe you didn't think things through before you opened your mouth. Nonetheless that is exactly what happened. I think for me to forgive him it would mean he needs to be man enough to stand up and admit his mistake and say he is sorry. Then maybe the wound could begin to heal.

Deb

I am the reason he came back I IMed him and asked him too because I felt we all had at one time or another done or said stupid things and all were worthy of forgivness so freaking beat me up about it not him....I felt this group of people would forgive him his illness.....I didnt compare any one act to another princess I dont believe God does either he says we are to forgive one another weather you do or not is up to you......I felt he needed us..... in your paranoia you do things you wouldnt normally do period....I have been in his shoes I have said and done things I shouldnt have ....I would want forgiveness....wouldnt you....comparing sins or wrongs are self defeating we cannot ask for forgiveness for ourselfs if we are not willing to forgive others...sorry I upset you fine folks....again my trying to do the right thing on here has back fired......My honey always said no good deed goes unpunished....I am truly sorry I have put you all between a rock and a hard place....and I am trully sorry I ask Iamsckofit to return to riducule my only excuse was to try and keep our family together.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne do like me and others, and lets let this whole issue go. let it go in what ever direction it may go. You down what you felt was the right thing to do. I won't knock you for that, and never will.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I agree with Bad Boy,    Lets drop it and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one am through posting on this subject...........