Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rest Your Weary Minds....
Thanks Admin. You're the best! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......
janice you and i could be special spirits .... not zombies they dont have nice faces and spirits always look so happy .... just like us IW we LOOK fine on the outside TongueTongueTongue
tweety00 Wrote:janice you and i could be special spirits .... not zombies  they dont have nice faces and spirits always look  so happy .... just like us IW we LOOK fine on the outside TongueTongueTongue

Oh no; is LIZ back???
Nope squigs read about a death in our forum family
Thank You Admin: This whole death has really bothered me. I'm really glad to know he is alive. When I went to go and look at his profile for myself it just was creepy to think he was at the site today.

Imsckofit...If you are reading this...you caused alot of heartache here. As you know we were very heart broken..and was willing to reach out to your wife and children. Just as you would of done..if you would of been thinking right. We all know that things in life can get out of control...and we just can't get it undercontrol. You know we would of understood. I sure don't know what to say...but I want you to know I forgive you. Please take care of yourself and your family...your children and wife need you. I am sure everyone here would welcome you back and understand you made a very bad decision. I know you must want to talk or you wouldn't be coming here. So just post.
I am still blown away by all of this.....I just don't understand why. Was it to disappear? Was it paranoid thinking? Was it to get money? I know desperate people do desperate things but this was way too extreme.....maybe someday you'll explain it. I think I can say from all of us that one of the few things we expect and need from everyone on here is HONESTY. Thank you Admin for letting us know...you're a man of integrity!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!
Hi all...thanks admin...now we can put a closed door to that chapter in our lives. I am glad though that he is ok. And I am glad to know that everyone on this forum cared enough to bond together and try to help his wife and kids. This is a great group of people who I admire greatly. Thank you family for being who you are and for caring the way you do...never change..
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
we wont cuz if we do someone will come along and remind us if not for each other we would be lost
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Spring, I have a lot of respect for your compassion and ability to forgive! It takes a very special person to be able to do that in this situation. I'm sorry to say though, I'm not one of them. This person came to a forum of injured people with their own problems, who are nice enough to try and help other people even through their own trials and pain, and absolutely lied and turned caring peoples lives upside down!! I'm sorry, I value the people on here as my friends, and I can't forgive someone who would lie about death! We all have our bad days, say things we don't mean due to stress and pain, but to lie to a great group of caring people about death is unforgivable!! As far as I'm concerned, this person should be banned for life from this site, I can not see how this person could ever contribute anything here after what he's done, he's no longer believable!! Those kind of uncaring, lying, uncompassionate, small people don't deserve one minute of anyones time on this board. The people on here don't need the stress, and quite frankly are too caring and kind to have to deal with someone like that!! Just my opinion, but exactly how I feel!!Sad
Still he hurt many of us but I believe he hurt himself worse I for one have to forgive or it would eat me alive......I wish only the best for him and would welcome him back we dont know what hell each of us is going thru we can only hold each others hand and walk together pray together and forgive together.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......