Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rest Your Weary Minds....
We don't often divulge the internal workings of the board, but this deserves a little mention, and you folks should know this. This board gives you the ability to "hide" (if you so choose) from other members while online. That simply means you can log in, check PM's, surf the board, etc., and the average user cannot see that you are online. You are "invisible".

Not from me, however.....

Recently we had some apparent tragic news that eventually came under question and then caused tremendous disruption on the board. While we don't name names or disclose identities, I think I can tell you all to relax and breathe easier, for I can honestly say:

"I see dead people....."  Tongue

Well thank you for telling us this. I also like the way you worded it.

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Toungue 
I didn't see a problem with it either way, knowing my E-mail address isn't being able to be seen. But you never know, someone might, and I can't answer for them. Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Thanks Admin for letting us know!! Youre the best!

thank you for the good news,I am so happy flipenout/who ever he is today, is not dead however I am upset with him for hurting so many people with his fake death
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Admin? Did you put the ghost name under his sn, or did he do it?

BrandNewPrncess Wrote:Admin? Did you put the ghost name under his sn, or did he do it?

We did not, so we can only assume he did.

Thanks ADMIN, Also for your humor!!!!. Are ghosts allowed on the forum? than what about Zombies, ( The walking dead ) LOL

I can be walking dead
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks Admin!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.