Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad boy
Sorry folks - the numbers will not be coming from the old system. The two systems are not compatible.
Prncess, some mysteries in life must remain to make things interesting.....

Holy crap...did you see how many stars ADMIN Has....LOL!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Admin thats not fair you have all the controls ..... couldnt you wait for all those stars yourself lol j/k TongueTongue Smile

ADMIN, you keep up with this mystery stuff, and I coming to get you, and set your fanny on the washer, and let all the women here watch... CoolBig Grin
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Hey! Aren't we ALL STARS in our own way??!!
I used to get sticky paper gold stars when i took piano lessons (when i practiced)...can I use some of those? HA
Lilly Wink
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:ADMIN, you keep up with this mystery stuff, and I coming to get you, and set your fanny on the washer, and let all the women here watch... CoolBig Grin

lmaoTongue im grabbing the popcorn

LMAO, I will bring the rum balls and we will let ADMIN be our intertainment. All you guys are crazy, and I love each and every one of you. You have made my day a little lighter. Tuffy

I will bring the bailys and a camera for the board
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

you guys are too funny...watch out admin, I think they all mean it...lol
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

yep gonna sell the pics for more stars
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......