Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad boy
Toungue 
I posted that you had like 93 posts left until you get to the next level. The next level is at 250 posts. It gives you the fourth star and the name senior member if you didnt change it to your own title. Sadly, the count started over when we got to the new forum. The old forum I had like 864 posts in like 6 months or so. Now im at 300 sumtin in 3 weeks or so lol. I should change my name to forum addict.

Im not sure how many posts you need to get to the 5th star. I guess I will find out when I get there.

Oh, Hummm, because I was wondering, I only had like 4383 posting & replies on the old Board was all. LMAO..
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Hey...why can't we have some of our "old" numbers from the other forum! Princess you already have the 4th star! You're a 4 star.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

I got the 4th star a few days ago Smile I was kinda hoping Admin would shed some light on this subject.

I'm Jealous now. TongueTongueTongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BOY, can sure tell who are the long winded ones on this Forum Tee HEEEEEEEEEE. I guess I have alot of typing to catch up to you all> LOL.

Toungue 
i'm not even close...lol hurts too much most of the time.Sad
bi-lateral cts and cUts, both right and left cts surgery rh., open-release, 11/30/2005 ulnar nerve transpositon surgery, rh. 12/03/2006 cts surgery, endoscopic release and ulnar nerve transposition surgery, lh. 01/03/2007

I want 5 stars now
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

NOWWWWW Jayne be patient, and don,t get greedy, they (stars ) will come in time of course if ADMIN is going to offer a hugh cash prize for the first member to get 5 stars, Then I say you go girl and try for it.LOL

I cant dont have that much to say but if admin is in a good mood he could transfer all my numbers from the last board.................<3
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......