Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
See "Wink" post by BrandNewPrincess
Hopefully, it's self-explanatory.  I apologize to all for the controversy.  Be back later.

Wink

I just want to bump this up before we loose it...Glad to hear from you Wink.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Im still smiling!! Im so glad our wink is home where he belongs!! Im also glad to see hes not constipated anymore and off the pottyTongue

Glad to see you're still with us Wink, talk to you soon!!Wink

But boy I sure do miss seeing the little yellow guy on the potty!!!!

Welcome back my friend,   You have been missed,     Tuffy

"""Now lay down flat on your back and let me examine you"""" LOL

Wink, Winky, whatever the case or issue is, take care of your needs first. Remember I'm sitting here thinking of you, with others.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Cool 
Wink, just so you know. One of my WC Attorney friends called today to see how I was, and what was new with me. He isn't my Attorney, but a friend I help out from time to time. A good Attorney, but after 25 years in business has been getting selective now. Which is still ok. We talked about the Computer Operated FCE you told me you had done, then I went and had mine done. I gave him the complete information about it, and where I had mine done. I explained how it's the best FCE a IW could ever get. He loves it. I sold him on it. He looked up the placed I went to, and called me back, and thanked me for this information. He didn't know the Computer Operated ones where as good as they claimed to be, till we talked, and he called them. Needless to say, 3 more Attorneys called me afterwards, all WC Attorneys. They asked if they all, plus my friend, could see my copy of the Computer Operated FCE. I said sure, if they would sign a letter stating it would never be released by them till my name and my information was off the report papers. They faxed the letter to me. I faxed them the 53 pages today. Pat yourself on the back buddy, we are making head way with this FCE now. Atleast in ILLINOIS that is.... Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Toungue 
BUMP Up

Way to go Bad Boy!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.