Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep perspective
As I earlier posted pdworth2 has not returned to the board since he or she last posted in post#6.

With the words written in post #1 it is only natural that the injured workers of this forum would take offense.

I think I'd be afraid to post after reading all of these !!!LOL.. he/she will probably start posting under another avatar....we may never know!!!!

I say Good riddance!
Badboy is right....we all got our panties twisted over Pd's post....and poof! he'she's gone!
LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I want to point out that I am judging no one. Also, that PI firms would not be in business except for fraud. I also am no saying that an injury has to be obvious for it to be real.

I wanted to send my last post because I didn't want their to be mis understanding.

I only read a few posts down. After I read some of the most recent posts I have to say. How old are you guys?

If people disagree with me then fine (I'm not an insecure teenager. Also, even injured I have better things to do with my time then log onto this site everyday (Like get new job skills, help out in my community, have my spirits lifted by friends).

Any body in the mental health industry will tell you. Serve and help someone else and your perspective will improve. I think my point is shown...a little perspective would do wonders. Focus on what you can do and that may have nothing to do with your case at the moment.

I use to be a cop and have lost that profession due to my injury. Anyways, I remember when I was in academy we were told not to associate with other officers off of the job. The reason being you can get a bad perspective. We were told to get hobbies that had nothing to do with law enforcement and friends outside of the profession. I would recommend the same for eveyone with injuries.

If you find yourself talking about your injury and case a lot then branch out. There isn't much you can do on a daily basis about your case so find somewhere where you can serve outside of the WC. You need to get away and get perspective on the many blessings in your life.

Blessing are there it is perspective that allows us to see them.

Big Grin
why does it sound like you are preaching?
it'll be hard to hear your words if you keep your nose that high in the air.
Smile
i think there's a tad too much arrogance coming thru for most to hear what you are saying. You really need to brush up on your PR skills if you want to make a point.
might be best to say "good night" to this site.
Shy

ooops i forgot to use smileys
hope that helps...
Tongue
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

HI FIVE TO 1171 he does love us just a little bit.........I agree(dont everyone faint at once) with you 1171
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I'm with you Jayne, only you said it first.

Yea, for 1171 !!!!

I'm bringing up the rear here....thanks 1171...

Way to go 1171!

For my last words to PD, I have to say that the people here have great perspective. You didn't get to know us before you started judging. Most of us talk about our w/c issues here, because friends and family already have to deal with so much that concerns our injuries. We don't want to whine to them about injuries. This site is not only here for us to learn, whine, complain, and vent, but we are able to make new friends and support each other. In the off topic area, we have fun and share more personal moments including our blessings.

A lot of the people here are unable to get out in their communities and they lost friends when they were injured.

To be honest I don't know why I am taking my time to reply to you again. For some reason without even getting to know us you have formed your very narrow opinions. Go spend some time with that friend of yours. Seems like you both know everything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CA WC total denial, covering medical...HELP, ADVICE, PERSPECTIVE?! BrokenandBeaten 6 5,780 06-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Last Post: BrokenandBeaten