Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the new Discussion Forum
Babebahn Wrote:I want to know that too...how do I get to the next level?  Hey Princess, when are you going to give out some royal titles to all of us?!Big Grin

Well, Im just the prncess, but bad boy is the god-father lol. Wouldnt he be the one giving out names?Tongue

Next star change at 250 posts. Gives ya the title senior member.

BrandNewPrncess Wrote:
Babebahn Wrote:I want to know that too...how do I get to the next level?  Hey Princess, when are you going to give out some royal titles to all of us?!Big Grin

Well, Im just the prncess, but bad boy is the god-father lol. Wouldnt he be the one giving out names?Tongue

Maybe we should start a separate thread for you & Bad Boy...I mean Princess & God Father to pass out names for all of us...I will take a bow to you both!Big Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

250...wow...I've got a long way to go!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

i don't have that many post between ALL the forums that i visit, let alone one!!! lmao i'll always be a junior i guess lol
bi-lateral cts and cUts, both right and left cts surgery rh., open-release, 11/30/2005 ulnar nerve transpositon surgery, rh. 12/03/2006 cts surgery, endoscopic release and ulnar nerve transposition surgery, lh. 01/03/2007

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1171, Others from California -- Discussion?? chrischris 12 6,254 09-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Last Post: DYAN1000
  Discussion Question for Attorneys lostinconnecticut 37 14,401 01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post: lostinconnecticut