Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the new Discussion Forum
This is a great tool. I applaud the administrators!

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

dinah,,,,come to the injured worker,s/normal threads, forum,,,you can rant,hollor,cry,speak your mind,,,,we are here to help each other get over the obsticles each and every one of us face since we were injured.
Welcome aboard.
And YES we do hear you.
On The Road to Recovery

Smile 
Dinah, to find your way to change your avatar go to your personal profile, about midway down on your left you will see a place that says, "Change Your Avatar", click on that and follow the prompts.
As for the rest of your post, if you leave it here it may be overlooked because it's part of another thread. It would be best if you would copy and past your reply into a new thread or just retype it into a new thread. We're more than happy to help when we can, but when someone starts a new subject under another one it can often times get overlooked.
Please know that you aren't alone in this battle! We're all IW's (Injured Workers) and know the he** you're going through. Most of us have 'been there, done that' and have made it over that hurdle. Some of us have settled and done with it...and yet, there's still those that are all new to this type of thing...or somewhere in between!! We're happy to offer our opinions and help you through this! You've come to the right place. Together, we'll move mountains!!!!
My second opinion, after you begin a new thread, would be for you to speak with an attorney in your area that specializes in Workers Compensation Claims. That way, you're getting an expert (so to speak) and will have someone else that understands your battle and can direct you in the right direction. Interview as many attorneys as you can...this is usually free. Never pay for a consultation! By doing this you can compare personalities, knowledge and other things that are important to you in hiring an attorney. Meanwhile, keep posting...we're here for you! It may take us awhile, but we'll get to you!! If you want, private message us, we'll do what we can. More often than not, it's best to get more than one opinion on the matter, as I'm sure you can understand.
Oh, something very important.....there are some people that tend to troll this forum looking for newbies that are naive and in need of help. They will take you for your very last penny and screw you in the process. NEVER pay anyone for their services up front!!! A WC attorney will never ask for fees up front....if he/she does...then I'd find one that didn't want fees upfront. The good WC attorneys will take a portion of your settlement and if you don't win...they don't either. Depending on the agreement that you might sign you may end up giving them some of your monies received from WC along the way...but never upfront fees.
Keep us posted, we'll do all we can to lead you with our best opinions!!
Take care of YOU! You are the most important thing...and so is your recovery! Have faith....you'll get there...it just takes awhile! It's hard to stay focused when you're in so much pain and not receiving any help....we know this. Please know that prayers and angels are being sent your way to aid you in your journey with WC!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

punk Wrote:Oh, something very important.....there are some people that tend to troll this forum looking for newbies that are naive and in need of help.  They will take you for your very last penny and screw you in the process.  
On that note - since this board offers a multitude of new services - we need to add our 2 cents. Direct solicitation on this board is prohibited. While it is true that you should always be cautious of people who contact you to solicit business, we did not establish this policy for truly selfless reasons.

This is an advertiser supported website. There are many fine, qualified professionals who pay a reasonable fee to make their services known here (you may look in our CompYellow Pages in the upper left corner for a variety of services). Bonati is the Official Sponsor of this forum, and it is their contributions that allow us to continually add to and improve this board. Companies and individuals who instead choose to troll the boards and pick up business "on the cheap" are not supporting this system in any way. They are users, not givers.

Should you receive email or Private messages from anyone offering to assist you for a fee, please report them to us immediately.

Thanks!

Cool 
Thanks Admin for telling her in a way that I didn't/couldn't!!!! You're so cool!!!

HI Sweet tooth!! Glad you made it over here!! Your sn still makes me want candy lol Cool

well and I am here as well

Cool 
I finally got the chance to check my email account, and what a surprise was awaiting me ??  A new board.  It will take some getting used to, but I think it will be a great benefit.  Sorry that I have been out of pocket for so long, but have been dealing with some serious health issues.  

And yes, that is my real picture that is being used as my avatar. So now all will know what I really look like.

But never fear, for I am here Big Grin
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

UndercovrAngel Wrote:I finally got the chance to check my email account, and what a surprise was awaiting me ??  A new board.  It will take some getting used to, but I think it will be a great benefit.  Sorry that I have been out of pocket for so long, but have been dealing with some serious health issues.  

And yes, that is my real picture that is being used as my avatar.  So now all will know what I really look like.

But never fear, for I am here Big Grin

So glad you found us Angel!!!! You've been missed!! I hope you have as good a time looking over and investigating what all this site can do for us. It's super fun!!! We're kind of like kids in a candy store at the moment....finding something new all the time!! LOL
You look familiar!! LOL I'm quite sure we haven't met, but you look like someone I know!!
Enjoy!! Again, glad you found us!!

I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles - but so far - I like it!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1171, Others from California -- Discussion?? chrischris 12 6,418 09-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Last Post: DYAN1000
  Discussion Question for Attorneys lostinconnecticut 37 14,697 01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post: lostinconnecticut