Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw IME Doctor
Bad Boy, they are all agreed that I have RSD, it has been verified by every test they have back when the IC was trying to disprove it. He, I believe, was trying to make me realize that I have never recieved proper treatment. And, yes, I called lawyer right away. I pray this guy writes a report that will get me some decent medical care. They think it is to late for me to get any benefit from the injections, but maybe if he states I need them like the IC's last doctor did, they will at least try them. It just is heartbreaking to me thaat even with the doctors they hire telling them to treat me, that the IC can just ignore the fact that I need help.

Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Exclamation 
Sithie, I understand that all Doctor's say you have RSD. I was pointing my views and opinions to you, tring to point out to you, what the IME said to you twice. He / She said, as on the other board, their (IC ) is not treating you for, with, RSD. Meaning they didn't even inform the IME you had RSD. This is being my best guess. That IME, was helping you, by telling you this. To me, they way I took it was, the IC hasn't even excepted the RSD issue, nor even documented, as part of your injury. Also, in my opinion, the only Pain Management I myself would want, is one that specializises in RSD, and has a good following of it also. Shy
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

wow the stars

It was in the report that I have RSD, he was just stunned that with all the options out the the most they have done is give me Lyrica. As for pain management, I guess I am lucky in where I live, that there is only 1 option and that is the clinic in Denver. Sick of it, I am sorry for your pain, and don't mind the spellin an such as the RSD has made it to where for me it takes like forever to type because I can't remember or spell. The Pain Management I will go to is a clinic, this Dr. said I will live in a hotel in Denver for 3 weeks, and go there every day just like I was going for work. How did the cutting of that nerve effect you, if you do not mind me asking?
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie