Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why
Hello,
California Basic Work comp employee went through; 2 wrist surgeries 2 shoulder surgeries and my back is torn up from top to bottom will need lower back and maybe neck surgery.
How do you people keep it together?
Some days if not most are bad and I feel I am losing it.
I think sometimes what did I do to deserve this.

sounds like you are reacting to having to deal with long term pain.
you could be in the midst of a common occurring depression effect.
if so, you can talk to your doctors about your feelings and emotions.
if necessary, they can refer you for some professional counseling
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(05-14-2018, 02:26 PM)Dasrock Wrote: Hello,
California Basic Work comp employee went through; 2 wrist surgeries 2 shoulder surgeries and my back is torn up from top to bottom will need lower back and maybe neck surgery.
How do you people keep it together?
Some days if not most are bad and I feel I am losing it.
I think sometimes what did I do to deserve this.

Did those surgeries help you or make you worse?

Sorry for what you are going through.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Yes the constant pain is gone but the arms/ hands are weak and still getting numb

I just had a blue day stuck in the house with a bad back is no fun.

I have to adjust that I will never be the same again.

people are uncomfortable but adept at dealing with life-changing events: marriage, births, deaths, etc. you have probably delt successfully with those already and will undoubtedly adapt to this change as well.
have confidence in your resilience and experience.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(05-16-2018, 11:56 AM)1171 Wrote: people are uncomfortable but adept at dealing with life-changing events: marriage, births, deaths, etc. you have probably delt successfully with those already and will undoubtedly adapt to this change as well.
have confidence in your resilience and experience.

Thanks!

(05-16-2018, 02:06 AM)Dasrock Wrote: Yes the constant pain is gone but the arms/ hands are weak and still getting numb

I just had a blue day stuck in the house with a bad back is no fun.

I have to adjust that I will never be the same again.

I understand.

Best to you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.