Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSA Releases Required
Ok ..decided to negotiate a MSA .. IC sending releases for signature.

Any idea what need to be released ?

I would imagine things to do with Medicare.

I have some trust issues here .. used 2 different lawyers .One for Comp . One for SSDI.

Don't want any one to have access to my SS records in the comp arena.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

(03-22-2018, 10:27 PM)Shadow Wrote: Ok ..decided to negotiate a MSA .. IC sending releases for signature.

I have some trust issues here .. used 2 different lawyers .One for Comp . One for SSDI.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

How did you get your insurance company to finally create a MSA and how did things go? I thought most companies were refusing to settle the medical portion of WC because their hoping you die. How long did it take to get your SSDI approved, its odd Carriers will tell you to file for "SSDI" yet they will not give a injured worker a high disability rating.

(04-14-2018, 08:49 PM)Billy Miller Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 10:27 PM)Shadow Wrote: Ok ..decided to negotiate a MSA .. IC sending releases for signature.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

How did you get your insurance company to finally create a MSA and how did things go? I thought most companies were refusing to settle the medical portion of WC because their hoping you die. How long did it take to get your SSDI approved, its odd Carriers will tell you to file for "SSDI" yet they will not give a injured worker a high disability rating.

Actually I turned down their request for MSA. Now I am interested and haven't heard anything .My attorney is working on it .I don't have a MSA as of yet .. maybe it'll happen or maybe not. Either way I need medical insurance .Pile of money does me no good really .Never get enough to take care of my injuries anyway.

It took the full two years for SSDI approval. Won fully favorable on a bench decision. No one told me to file for SSDI ..I though I had a good shot at it. Had alot of surgery over a 20 year period or so.

Disability ratings are terrible in California ..Yes they probably do wish claimants would die off....lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employer required "full release" violates ADA law... 1171 7 9,188 04-13-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Billy Miller
  Required to use Vacation for TTD feral 10 8,874 02-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  RME ( Required Medical Examination) bigbo88 2 4,663 05-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Last Post: AQA
Rolleyes are psychological reviews required for surgery fireman 1 2,023 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Last Post: 1171
  What medical information is required to be sharred? Tracksnrhythm 4 3,266 05-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Required to look for work????? frfghtr46 9 4,050 06-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Last Post: frfghtr46