Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois Question
Rolleyes 
Hi I’m looking to get a understanding. I have been receiving TTD since November, the last time i recieved a check was 02/15 it has now been 13 days since my last check . Is thier any penalty to can be taken against the insurance company this is starting to happen far to much in January i recieved one check 20 days late . Please help I’m tired of these antics . Also can a insurance cut you off without notice .

Yes to both.
The comp court awards penalties for unreasonable delays in payments.
They can be fined for untimely/ missing notifications; you are due a reason for stoppage of TD.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

More information
https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/iwcc/Doc...ndbook.pdf
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Here in NY, they may say you'll get a 2 week check, but they have 30 days to send it. Only time we can complain is if it's past the 30 day mark. Same with the mileage check...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I cant seem to find out tax question Illinois Steveo190 11 6,984 01-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Illinois knee question Konstructor1 8 16,940 09-03-2008, 05:06 AM
Last Post: sparkey