Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I have to Continue PT if its making my pain worse ?
Exclamation 
Hello ,

Can anyone tell me if i have to continue pt if its making me pain worse .

a physcian can only recommend and give advice; it's always upto the patient whether to take it.
Pain can be a sign of healing. Talk to your doctor, they will know if there have been signs of improvement in your condition.
You can also request a consultation or second opinion.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I understand that . I have these like shocks in my head that were only happening like once a day and now there are happening up to 10 times . I am definitely going to talk to him.

Do they stop when you are not doing pt?
There mayb be something else going on...talk to him ASAP.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

No they happen after pt . After my injury they were happening about once a day. The evening after my first pt which was mild pt if u ask me I had about 6 of them. I went to pt again today and told the lady what happen and she said that sometimes that happens. I also had increase pain and a really bad migraine which i have been getting since injury . I didn't sleep the night before . We did a little bit and it hurt so she put me on electrodes I guess its called . Didn't really help.

I got for a shot in my neck in the morning . Been trying to get a hold of my doctors nurse to tell her about this and see about my approval for the phsc doctor . She hasn't got back with me . I'm hoping to hear from her tomorrow because that when she usually makes her call is Friday .

My injury is herniated c5-c6 disk . Concussion and Occipital neuralgia . If i didn't tell you . During pt i also had burning in my arm and pain in shoulders blades . The pain is there and burning rarely go away but were hurtning more during and after pt.

You may need more testing to find out what else is happening.
I Would be cautious about how much pt is being done until you hear more from the doc.
Taking it slow now will not be critical to your overall recovery so no need to rush the pt.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(01-26-2018, 12:07 PM)1171 Wrote: You may need more testing to find out what else is happening.
I Would be cautious about how much pt is being done until you hear more from the doc.
Taking it slow now will not be critical to your overall recovery so no need to rush the pt.

Talked to doctor today he said stop pt . I got the shot in my neck about 2 hours ago felt better at first but I can feel the pain coming back and it feels a little worse then before.

Yup stopping the pt until they do some testing is good. A lot of medicine is trial and error.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does WC payments continue after you've reached your MMI TJLindstrom 3 4,762 05-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post: TJLindstrom
  Surgery made injury worse! CA_bunk_Hand 1 3,820 06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: 1171
  can steroid injection make you worse.. sand3rd 7 32,169 06-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Insomnia and worse pain (Lyrica)H sonny1 0 3,384 03-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  If I drop my atty do I continue to see the doctors that he set me up with? alagada1 3 4,048 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Last Post: AQA
  I continue to be amazed TripleP 2 2,617 08-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Last Post: TripleP
  Self Insured Company...Is this better or worse for my claim? NVworker 5 8,207 03-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Last Post: NVworker
  back injury, worse off after 2 surgeries jstadfrntpn 5 7,293 09-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Last Post: jstadfrntpn
  the questions continue..... pennilayne 3 2,294 09-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Last Post: pennilayne
Sad fell hurt back worse-now my hands in pain golfalots 4 8,747 08-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Last Post: golfalots