Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hip Injury in Wisconsin
Nice link I worked with a bunch of those doctors Dr. Graf 2 million from medical companies, Dr. Malone 350k., the spine docs at UW 6-700 k eyeopening.

So IME is an orthopedic surgeon, I can't find any informations on where he does surgery, or his name on internet for curriculum vitae. I wonder if he is a chiropractor also the appointment is at a chiropractic office?

oops sorry

Makes you wonder whether they are treating you or their bank account....
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

My wifes a Oc Health Nurse. Called an adjuster at Travelers who said "this doctor has no credibility in the state of wisconsin"
My wifes employment attorney "he is a very conservative IME all the judges know this"

If that's an accurate assessment, then they are the underdogs if the case goes to trial or there are settlement negotiations.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

What happens during settlement negotiations? If the IME gets insurance co to deny claim future coverage?

They won,t accept your full demand amount, as there is still a chance they'll win at trial.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

"They" right is the insurance that should cover ya at work. Nice system, dont support you look out for insurance company then tell ya its an independent. Fine system. W/C pays so little as it is anyway thanks for the information. Got the witness to fill out a form"so they understand mechanism of injury", will try to get it to "fly in O Brien" before he leaves from Tennessee on his plane before the IME appt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wisconsin, dr.'s release question Xiabei 2 2,747 10-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Xiabei
  Wisconsin IME GODS Redstone 5 5,406 12-30-2010, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Redstone
Sad Do i HAVE to go to an IME if requested? (this is in Wisconsin) dobiqueenx2 24 19,357 09-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Wisconsin JenWI 2 2,945 05-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Injured then fired in wisconsin ogdoa 4 6,592 12-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Last Post: kate
  Wisconsin Police Officer disability concern copcricket 7 7,235 06-12-2008, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Wisconsin Firefighter Injury ffemtb-wi 8 5,139 01-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Last Post: 1171