Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FHA Loan & WC
Hello all, Glad to have found this forum. I am from Ohio. I found this site from an old forum post from several years ago regarding the issue I am having now; trying to get a FHA home loan while receiving TTD. I have been on WC for over a year, with no end likely in sight. Every road seems to be a dead end with the lender wanting a guaranteed 3 year benefit letter, and they won’t accept anything from my doctor. I highly doubt my caseworker will write a letter with a three year anything on it, and I am just not sure what else to do. I own my house; have equity, the mortgage amount is small. I just need this one little piece of info. I really can’t handle the stress of moving, but if I can’t get this mortgage I may have to. Any ideas?
Temporary Disability is a difficult period for which to provide stable income. Have you applied for SSDI?

Maybe Fannie Mae home ready plan might have easier requirements....
"Footer/signature" used in all my posts:
........Each state has their own comp system. We need to know which state the claim was filed in to provide accurate information.........
1171, I have not yet applied for long term disability. My husband and I were just discussing it though, and the year mark has flown by and my condition is getting worse in many aspects. I will be having that conversation with my doctor in the next few weeks at my next appointment, about permanent disability. I am so tired of the WC loop; and it’s not them, it’s the employer and their attorneys for sure. In my case I’m up against the State and the AG’s office as their counsel. Fun times. ? But I don’t want them to win!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  worker on loan crushingankles 0 903 12-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: crushingankles