Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value of claim
Rolleyes 
I broke my tibea and got a tibular rod surgery.My knee is hurt from surgery.what is the value of my claim in kansas.is my lawyer reasonable in askimh for $75000

The lump sum buyout value is the sum of all future benefits you might receive reduced to their present value.
If you don,t trust your atty, you can switch at any time; there will be a single shared fee.
Signature/Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

(11-19-2017, 12:10 PM)1171 Wrote: The lump sum buyout value is the sum of all future benefits you might receive reduced to their present value.
If you don,t trust your atty, you can switch at any time; there will be a single shared fee.

The claim is in kansas.im told that i am able to recieve this settlement by waiving any future claim to medical bills.

Im in kansas.what is fractured tibea with intramedullary rod worth any way?

Depends on your rating, your return to work wages, and the amount of TTD you received as well as the value of waiving Your medical.
Try the calculator ( look at some examples first....)
http://www.dol.ks.gov/WorkComp/calculations.aspx
Signature/Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

(11-20-2017, 09:51 AM)Treecat Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 12:10 PM)1171 Wrote: The lump sum buyout value is the sum of all future benefits you might receive  reduced to their present value.

The claim is in kansas.im told that i am able to recieve this settlement by waiving any future claim to medical bills.

You can also get additional disability payments by leaving the medical open.
Signature/Reminder :

You're welcome.
Have a good thanksgiving.
Signature/Reminder :

I fell.coming in from a mandatory fire drill at work oct. 2014.. Was 45 yrs old. In feb 2015 had total knee replacement in july 2015 had scar tissue removL surgery. Im a state emp l oyee have been over 20 years. Was off 1 year went bk 3mos then doc too back off for 4mos. Doc released wit perm restrictions in aug 2016. Lawyer went ba k in court for another doc appt due to excessive swelling and popping of knee. Took til june 2017 to even vet appt. That doc sent for more therapy then released in august 2017 maxe all prior reztrictions to remain perm. My supervisor has dn underhanded things to not adhere to theze restrictions on every occSsion. Case hasnt settle yet no court date. She pulled me in her ofc and sd your case is over and restrictions are over. I have been under so much stress strain due to ber antics that i have now developed severe migraines and the stress is aggravating my chro ic asthma as well.. My primary doc has given me fmla paperwork and this idiot is still being her dirty self. I feel im in a hostile work enviroment. What can i do. I am not eligible for retirement yet but too close to it to quit

Depends on what your  state comp laws allow.
Most states allow discrimination claim, others allow you to file emotional stress claim, and some allow both.
.you should start a new thread as your questions have nothing to with treecat's post.
Signature/Reminder :

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will I jeopardize my workers compensation claim if I file a personal injury claim for wanttowork 3 15,765 03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Last Post: 1171