Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compensation
I am receiving PTD in Ohio, my question is , can I still recieve my bi weekly payments if I want to drop medical. The reason is I go every 3 months to pain management and get prescribed pain pills and Lyrica, but I don't like taking the pills as they cause many other problemss,like constipation,can't sleep because they act like I'm on speed or something. I've been on them for a yrs now and I've gotten to where I know what I can and can't do to cause severe pain ,so I don't do that stuff. I can survive without taking them. I get more relief if I smoke marijuana, and I can sleep too. I don't do it a lot,but every once in awhile I do. I have to worry about urine tests so I don't do it often,plus being in Ohio,it will be legal medically soon anyway.
So if anyone knows if I can still drop medical and still recieve payments, I would appreciate it for answers.

Who told you that?
I can see why they want you to keep medical appointments but I never heard of any state requiring you to buy pills and swallow medicine that you don't want.
What does your doctor say?
Have you stopped your meds in the past?
Did they stop your checks then?

You can also contact the BWC
https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/home/contactus/default.asp
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

You are welcome.
Glad to help.
Thankx for the post.
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........