Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting cancer
Here I go, fighting another battle.
Signet ring gastric carsanoma, a rare cancer of the stomach
Hey, I got RSD.CRPS from a work injury, so why not ring the "rare bell" again! LOL
Had my stomach removed 2 weeks ago, and am healing well, will keep ya'll updated as progress reports come in

Jayne, and 1171 can fight for me..... Big Grin

On the bright side, my comp case is all done after 6 LONNNNNG years!!!!!!!!

(09-07-2017, 08:47 AM)dusty boy Wrote: Here I go, fighting another battle.
Signet ring gastric carsanoma, a rare cancer of the stomach
Hey, I got RSD.CRPS from a work injury, so why not ring the "rare bell" again! LOL
Had my stomach removed 2 weeks ago, and am healing well, will keep ya'll updated as progress reports come in

Jayne, and 1171 can fight for me..... Big Grin

On the bright side, my comp case is all done after 6 LONNNNNG years!!!!!!!!

I wish you the best with healing and recovery.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Thank you
3 weeks home now, starting to move around and "help myself"
I hate this part of it. helpless...........
but I'm here
This little guy makes sure I do right

No Jayne, you can't eat him....LOL

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20131009_153456_380.jpg (Size: 395.6 KB / Downloads: 8)

(09-08-2017, 06:17 PM)dusty boy Wrote: Thank you
but I'm here

Black cats they say are difficult to find homes. I think they are underrated.One of the best cats I ever had was a short haired black cat. She looked very similar to your little guy.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

He was a feral. Some mindless glut dropped off a pregnent female on my long driveway. Some other "don't want my pet anymore" dropped off a male down the road. Both were black. EVERY kitten was black

It took me a while to trap all of them, (16) and find them forever homes.This guy, as you see is so cross eyed, he would not have survived, so he got a forever home in my house. He now runs the show.

People pick dogs, cats pick people

(09-09-2017, 07:20 PM)dusty boy Wrote: He was a feral. Some mindless glut dropped off a pregnent female on my long driveway. Some other "don't want my pet anymore" dropped off a male down the road. Both were black. EVERY kitten was black

It took me a while to trap all of them, (16) and find them forever homes.This guy, as you see is so cross eyed, he would not have survived, so he got a forever home in my house. He now runs the show.

People pick dogs, cats pick people

He looks so cute with those eyes though.

(09-08-2017, 06:17 PM)dusty boy Wrote: Thank you
but I'm here

geez Dusty you are just falling apart! I am glad your better. 1171 and I are to damn old to fight
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Well its changed in here a bit. I cant figure out how to start my own thread so Dusty boy hope you don't mind me taking over your thread. Jerri Monster has survived the hurricane in Texas and I haven't heard from Sithie. Irma has Sweet tooth in its grip. They tried to leave yesterday morning and was involved in a major car accident. A tree trimmer truck ran in front of them and pushed the big truck on its side. Thank God for seat belts Both Sweet tooth, her husband and 2 daughters lived thru the wreak but they were less than 30 miles from home so they were taken back to their home. I spoke to her several times and they are sore and really hurting it was hard to talk over the noise from the storm but she said even with the pain meds her husband is in his recliner moaning in pain this is a big man that is normally very stoic so I am really worried. I will stay in contact with her and will let you all know Dusty if you can start me a thread on members being ok I will keep you updated.

well hell so much has changed in here I can figure out how to start my own thread. So Dusty I am hijacking yours. Jerri Monster survived their hurricane she was far enough away she was ok. I haven't heard from Sithie, Sweet cheeks and her husband and 2 daughters were involved in a bad accident they were in there truck and a tree trimming truck pulled out in front of them totaling their truck. since they were 30 miles from home they just took them back home. All 4 are alive because of seat belts. But are in bad pain. I spoke to her a little bit ago but the cell service was bad. Dusty if you can do it make a new thread and put this in it and I will give updates as they come in. you all please pray for Skeeter SWeets husband he wasn't in the best of health before the accident and now well you all just pray please has anyone heard from Admin he lives in St Petersburg Fl.

Lets have a "chat thread"
Kinda sucks to have Cancer in the header, if ya know what I mean.

With that, I'll do as you say, and start us up a brandy newy one right now!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cancer survivors day Manley2 3 1,130 06-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Scooter123
  Skin cancer & scar tissue Bummer Knees 27 13,631 06-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  Recheck of skin cancer Bummer Knees 6 2,482 10-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Update on skin cancer Bummer Knees 7 3,403 03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  Cancer Diagnosis Bummer Knees 16 6,103 11-20-2008, 02:21 PM
Last Post: jimmyo1
  Fighting the flu AQA 19 5,102 11-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  The men and woman fighting for us are awesome CRABBY 11 5,756 11-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Try to work or continue fighting for SSI? monster 14 3,453 10-13-2008, 04:06 AM
Last Post: snowbear