Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
85 year old got rid of hunchback with yoga
http://nypost.com/2016/08/08/this-85-yea...you-young/

This video is inspiring.

I have seen a lot of differences in the quality of physical therapy facilities. If you are in the California workers' compensation system and have reached the 24 cap limit on physical therapy, you can ask your doctor about alternatives such as home exercise or even if if a gentle yoga class or senior yoga class (even if you are not a senior) is ok for you. I have even found classes that are for those in wheelchairs or who have difficulties walking. There are also videos and exercises on spine health website geared for specific injures.

Always talk to your doctor first before attempting any exercise program.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Yoga not only increase body flexibility but also improve immunity system and prevent us from major health issues.

Hervey Bay Beachfront Caravan Parks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wheelchair yoga California_Help 0 957 05-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Yoga breathing for anxiety and depression video California_Help 0 1,831 09-29-2016, 12:46 PM
  Yoga breathing for anxiety and depression video California_Help 0 1,536 09-29-2016, 12:45 PM
  Yoga to treat pain California_Help 1 1,354 08-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Yoga for pain lucky 2 1,583 02-13-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: lucky