Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry for so many posts
sorrys everyone for posting so much but i look forward to your input i have contacted 3 attnys and have appnts next week so until then i odnt know what to do

wait its all you can do...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

i guess so im so stressed i have never been this stressed before in my life ever i feel like i may have a nervous breakdown soon..and the games have just started and this is nothing compaired so peoples storys...But this dr just has no compasion at all.....And i dont want to end up in the ER AGAIN

stiffneck you quit playing in my head ........it hurts......I wondered also

Why would you all say that... she lives in toms river which is in NJ. She has sent me pms about the IC which is the Number one IC in NJ... I think you are both wrong, but I do think that there are some issues here that she is going to need some help with ...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I second that emotion red.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Patience is one of em

wait a seond i am very confused who is princess?

ok mel...truth time......many of us are vetrans and have been her a longgggggggggggg time.....one of the key things you must learn is patience...WC works at one speed slowwwwwwwwwwwwww...you cannot push them they know all the rules.....that is why we asked that you get a lawyer he knows where and how hard to push.................but he is not gonna have the time to talk to you several times a day not if hes a good one and has lots of clients.....Write down your questions now and ask at meeting your first check will come or it wont.....stressing wont bring it ..it just increases pain levals.......now as to pain levals Docs are very leary to prescribe narcotics right off the bat....most injuries are sprains and untill proven different I doubt you will be given stronger pain meds....narcotics wont help a sprain.....but will get you hooked on drugs....that is why so many of us find other ways to cope with pain......I meditate and float in a pool....others have other ways...I have the RX for the narcotics I hate the feeling it gives me...course I am a control freak and when I take em they are in control....
Your best bet is to ice the spot heat the spot and take the meds given....relax and see if that will relax the pain as for not having anything to do many of us POGO to pass time....go to POGO.com and pick a game it is 24/7 and there is always someone to talk too....try it its free some games you pay extra a year for but most games are free......just try and relax till your appt with the lawyers and then pick the best and let him/her do the dirty work.....your job is to relax and get well...if you like pogo PM me your username there and I will send you a free trial to try the member section...its a bit different but not a whole lot just play for badges and stuff.....give it a try

ok jayne thanks for your response...I know and understand what you are saying i am just going crazy sitting here....I am not use to having so much time on my hands and not be able to do much is a struggle.....i understand what you are saying about the meds about a sprain which could be what it is...but as far as my hand goes i know that its carpal tunnel and its been killing me for days now i woke up today and felt like it was broken im not even kidding most of the pain is in my fingers and palm....but the rest of my arm is numb to....i do have 2 appnts next week so lets hope for the best with the attnys......I have played pogo before i did have a member pass but expired maybe i will get a new one with that just want to say thank you for your time and concernes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Database Error = Lost posts admin 2 6,110 02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: admin
  Missing posts today admin 6 4,048 07-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Please Mention your State someplace in your posts jaspell 17 6,091 10-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  ? about past posts Tuffy 6 4,092 04-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: capricorn