Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO...here it is again...lets have fun
Bagel...enjoy it ok..you could use the fun. Pooh I am so sorry I don't know how I could forget pooh from this list. THat was "just prime evil of me" wasn't it...I am so sorry.... love you though...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Bumping up that is alll folks....Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Good morning all...just bumping up....love and have a great day... Red

Maybe tomorrow I will get my words to Spring if I feel better. Also I think she should send me her's and Alexia too. I think I have had a bad reaction to the shots but I am not sure.

Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Hello Everyone...Here is the current list of BINGO PLAYERS that I have recieved words from:

Vickinat
Sweet Tooth
KentuckyGal
Babebahn
KSGirl
Crabby
Pooh
Mel
MJC
Jayne
Tweety
Wink

Come on everyone....get your words in so you don't miss out on the fun and the wonderful prizes.

Sent the WINNING WORDS to SITHIE.....lol. Those winning words happen to belong to me. It took me forever to pick those BINGO WORDS....so I just know they are WINNING BINGO WORDS. So if any of you are thinking that your words are the WINNING BINGO WORDS you must of picked the same WINNING BINGO WORDS as me...because I picked the WINNING BINGO WORDS....So if any of you want to know I just picked the WINNING BINGO WORDS. And if you haven't picked your BINGO WORDS you better hurry the game starts soon. So go and pick your BINGO WORDS but don't worry I have the WINNING BINGO WORDS...so you best pick the same words I did.....lol Once you have picked your BINGO WORDS you just need to PM them to me. Then Red will start drawing the words...and we will all watch her draw my WINNING BINGO WORDS. Yes I am having way to much fun....driving you all crazy....hehehe.

Red and Spring...it's just a thought, but why not hold off on the Bingo start date. Looks like a lot of folks haven't sent in their words yet. The more people the more funner--or sumpin like datBig Grin

Wink...I was sort of wondering about that...for instance, tuffy is not here to play right now, but she will be back in a few days...how does everyone feel if we hold off until Wednesday ..... that will give lots of people a chance to get their words in and to play...love Red

fine by me if they wanna try but this games mine....................so go on wait it makes it all the sweeter
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

That ais a great idea to hold off on it. We sure want everyone to have a chance to play and do not want any of our family members, new and old to be left out. I am cool with that idea, Red.

Wink,
Thanks for the suggestion to Red. It is so much more fun we have a large group to play. As usual, you always think of everyone. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,603 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 73,021 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 278,946 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 275,110 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 51,263 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 12,858 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,515 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,528 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster
  BINGO...Lets have FUN.... red1030 172 50,712 03-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Last Post: MJC
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 61,750 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster