Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO...here it is again...lets have fun
Hi all, lets play BINGO again. I am sorry but the jeopardy will have to wait until I feel better again. I think you know the rules to the game but let refresh for any new players.
Rules:
1. Choose 15 words from a list of 40 words.
2. Email your cards to Spring for verification purposes only. You have until October 7th at midnight to get your words in to Spring. She will not be responsible to BINGO for you. You know she will if you can't be here but do not expect it ok... Spring can you email your words to sithie, I have not ask her but I am sure that she would want you to play also.
3. Once you have your words you have a BINGO card.
4. Starting October October 8th I will call three words each morning until we have three BINGO's.
5. If and when you have a BINGO please let us know as soon as possible. If there are three at once then the game is over at that point becasue we have three winners.
6. The winner will receive Christmas decorations made by me. I am going to post an example of some of the things that I will put in a group of things that you can choose from. Included in this will be an oil painting that will already be painted and then posted by Monday .. hopefully I wil have a lot completed by then.

In terms of the last winners. The stuff is going out on next Monday. I will send you emails to tell you it has gone. I am going to let the oils try for one more weekend and then pack and take to the post office on Monday the 8th.

Good luck to everyone.

The theme for these words is Disney World Vacation

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Animal
3. MGM Studios
4. EPCOT
5. Mickey
6. Minnie
7. Goofy
8. Pluto
9. Donald
10. Snow White
12. Cinderella
13. Ariel
14. Nemo
15. Monsters, Inc.
16. Stitch
17. Its a small world
18. Everest
19. Typhoon Lagoon
20. Blizzard Beach
21. Down town Disney
22. Toy Story
23. Buzz
24. Woody
25. Figment
26. Monorail
27. Resorts
28. Tree of life
29. Belle
30. Space Mountain
31. Parades
32. Fireworks
33. The Beast
34. Rain Forest
35. Chief Mickey
36. Disney Quest
37. Garden Grill
38. Souveniers
39. Disney Land
40. Disney World

[attachment=400] Currently this is painted on a memory box. What you see is only the lid. The box is made of a wood. I plan on making some welcome signs with snowman, trays, and other fun stuff. I may if I can get to wall mart and pick a few up, do some poinsettas on cake plates and add them to the selection of things that you can choose from if you win... have fun ok...love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

red, can I just put the numbers down for spring? or do I need to write out the whole word....
I printed out the list and circled the ones I picked, so I have it at my side always...this is gonna be fun....

red and spring....I just emailed the numbers and if you need the words let me know...like you have time to answer my question above right? decisions, decisions...like having another child around right...sorry I haven't had my tea yet!!!!

My words are on their way to Spring. Thanks for giving us another game Red and thank you Spring for helping Red! You ladies are great!

CRABBY...I believe that words would be better, otherwise Spring will have to look every word up when you say BINGO...............good luck...and you are welcome..

Oh...and do you all like the idea of Christmas decorations for gifts..or am I going in the wrong direction...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

you are an awesome lady
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I love the idea of Christmas decorations. Maybe that will help get us in the mood. I would love to have a christmas cake plate.

Yahooo! Bingo time again! I'm looking forward to it!!!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Hey all...I am so glad you all are excited about this game again. I believe the games do bring some excitement to the family we have here. ksgirl... lets see what I can do about a cake plate, of course I have to make sure I can mail it without it breaking...I am not good at the postage thing, I am learning on each of you.... have fun ok...that is what it is about...love you alll.... Red

i like that one red , looking forward to this game, they are fun love you all
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I sent my words to Spring.
Thanks Red for coming up with this one, I had alot of fun with the last one.
Good luck all.
Vickie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,606 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 73,070 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 279,127 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 275,263 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 51,287 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 12,868 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,523 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,532 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster
  BINGO...Lets have FUN.... red1030 172 50,742 03-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Last Post: MJC
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 61,775 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster