Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WV thoracic injury with no credit on IME
Sad 
Hello, I am a newbie.  Just joined today.  I unfortunately have exhausted the first hearing, the office of the judges, and then the second workers comp hearing with no luck.  I had one good IME with a 22% rating.  The other 2 from the insurance company were 0%.  I have one last chance with the supreme court.  I can't find anything in the WV code that accounts for a thoracic injury.  I fractured posterior ribs 4-7 and have constant pain in my neck and ribs which is excruciating with upper body activity.  I have tingling, in my arm and burning, etc.  Any help out there?

What information do you need?
I assume you are represented by an experienced work comp atty.
What,s happened during settlement negotiations?
You were given a rating so thoracic is ratable - usually as part of spine..
See 85csr20
http://www.wvinsurance.gov/Portals/0/pdf...ule-20.pdf
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WC effect on ACA eligibility or tax credit CrushedHand14 13 7,070 02-13-2015, 02:00 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Can carrier ask for TTD credit in settlement- CA Jack 2 3,403 12-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: dolphins
  Thoracic Outlet Syndrome/Carpal Tunnel/Neck/Back injury wife of injured man 8 13,421 10-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post: oblivyous
  cervical and thoracic spondylosis Theresa 14 17,168 07-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Cycler