Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations have been refunded
Smile 
Just wanted to let everyone know that all donations through Paypal have been reversed and should now be in your accts. For anyone who opened an account specifically for this purpose and needs to get it back in the bank, please let me know and I will try to walk you through it if you should have any problems. However, it will take between 3 - 5 days for it to be redeposited in your bank once you have finalized the transaction...or you can do what I do and spend it on ebay rather than put it back, LOL

For those who sent checks, I will let you know as soon as I receive them. They will be returned to you the following day with "VOID" written across the face.

I would like to thank everyone who donated towards this cause and those who wanted to but couldn't at this time. We have very kind and generous souls here who make a difference in the lives of each other every day by being who they are and a part of our little family. May God embrace each of you the way we have embraced each other.

Luv,
6.0 monster

PS - I incurred no charges when reversing the funds. If for any reason the funds are NOT back in your account (they should be though) please PM me. Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hey you I recd. the email stating the funds were returned. something you said "I hope you get well soon." LMAO am I sick? Do you know some of my wacky friends? Joking
hugs to you and you are always welcome to Texas. Although right now we are taking cover- black stormy skies---that was round one.
Stay sweet
Hugs

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Hi monster,

I recieved an email also. Thank you for all you have done. I do appreciate it a lot.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Dallas307 Wrote:Hey you I recd. the email stating the funds were returned. something you said "I hope you get well soon." LMAO am I sick? Do you know some of my wacky friends? Joking
hugs to you and you are always welcome to Texas. Although right now we are taking cover- black stormy skies---that was round one.
Stay sweet
Hugs

Well yeah, cause I thought you have ouchies too...want you well, but want you here too! Most people get well and go away, you gotta get well and stay!

Stay safe in the storm...I am weird because I actually miss weather and love to watch the tornados, they fascinate me, but that's not very nice as they cause so much destruction and kill so many...see I am not nice, LOL!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Oucihes are a learn to live with thing for me but I am well and thank you. I thought maybe some of my friends found you and told you what a sick person I am--- lol
I like weather too as long as I am not driving in it and the bad stuff stays away from my house preferrably in the dessert- but that stuff seem to hit the tornado target mobile homes. My yard and landscaping is sure happy ! Watching for round 2..........

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donations for imsckofit's family monster 44 16,546 04-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Last Post: monster