Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prilosec issues
Anybody on here having kidney issues after taking Prilosec or any of the others they say can cause problems? I have stage III chronic kidney disease and looking to sign up with one of those law firms but they can't answer any question

I tried it for awhile but my stomach is kinda sensitive to a lot of meds. One thing I have done some reading on is turmeric it is a spice that a women in our church has been using for her husbands diabetics. I looked it up and it looks good and were gonna try it.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Sad part my wife called one of those lawyer on TV. They sent the papers overnight to me from Cal. Could not have been cheap. Now they are hard to get to stop calling me. I have told them I want some questions answered but all they say is they can tell me where to sign and setup a pickup of the returning papers. They get 40% off the top and then expenses. I know I don't have to pay them anything even if they get nothing but that is a big cut and I'm the one with my kidneys failing

I'm not saying the lawyer don't earn their money but the trouble is I can't talk to anybody at the law firm, it's just the people they hire to get these papers filled out

don't do it Manley wait for the big firms to do the work and then get your lawyer to ride their coat tails.

I spoke to one lawyer he is not interested and my reg WC lawyer will not talk to me any more

(07-29-2016, 09:58 PM)Manley2 Wrote: I'm not saying the lawyer don't earn their money but the trouble is I can't talk to anybody at the law firm, it's just the people they hire to get these papers filled out

You can hire your own attorney who ONLY represents you.
This will take some time, but in my opinion worth it.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Sorry I've not been on here for a bit. These are the kinds of questions I have for the law firm and like I said I can't talk to a lawyer from the one she called. Think these guys are just for the people that have taken this stuff and now are just looking for money and not people like me who now have chronic kidney disease. If I could find my own lawyer I'd be happier and will have to look around. Funny thing I posted on FB where Larry the Cable guy was posting about it and Prilosec posted a phone number and that they would like me to call them. I've not done that and not sure if I should. Maybe they know this is going to cost them and they are trying to keep it under control so I don't know.

(08-30-2016, 07:40 AM)Manley2 Wrote: Sorry I've not been on here for a bit. These are the kinds of questions I have for the law firm and like I said I can't talk to a lawyer from the one she called. Think these guys are just for the people that have taken this stuff and now are just looking for money and not people like me who now have chronic kidney disease. If I could find my own lawyer I'd be happier and will have to look around. Funny thing I posted on FB where Larry the Cable guy was posting about it and Prilosec posted a phone number and that they would like me to call them. I've not done that and not sure if I should. Maybe they know this is going to cost them and they are trying to keep it under control so I don't know.

I would be very careful moving forward and let an attorney talk to them.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

RNVic died from kidney problems from a med they gave her that had a tylonal base. Tuffy and her kept in contact she is Sharon something on there but you can get to her thru Monster (Jerri Tedford) hope that helps some

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insomnia and Next Day alertness issues... 1171 4 2,936 03-25-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Tornado issues fatboy 4 3,825 10-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Medical Issues and Christmas Presents. UndercovrAngel 8 3,918 01-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Gathering WC Issues.... red1030 104 26,292 09-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Health issues-don't use glasses at hotels CRABBY 2 1,759 12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Last Post: MJC