Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its gonna be a good one 1171
we do take advantage of both state and federal parks you can get a pass from them to receive your camping at 1/2 off but pre plan it takes a few min. to a few weeks to get your pass depending if you are able to get it there or they have to mail it to you. Also here in Okla you can get both fishing and hunting permits at a huge discounts. We do take advantage of them. Its hard knowing everything we worked for is gone we are just giant balls of pain. And I am getting tired of it. I have 4 years left and then my kids are grown then I can decide if living in this pain is worth it.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

you'll probably have to move to a liberal blue state if you want to have help with your choice.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 your so funny....

Glad I could make at least one of your days more enjoyable.
A smile can help when pain has been there too long. Smile
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Been a 10 day cluster migraine finally got a shot yesterday, The neck was so tight we didn't know if it started as a migraine or as a cervical. But after about 16 hrs sleeping I feel so much better. Now the bruised feeling will take a few days to go away. Are you still backing Killery 1171? Altho Trump isn't ideal I do believe he is the better of the two and just not voting gives it to her....We know we will get 4 more of the same with her, here in Okla we will go under. Our biggest jobs is oil and coal both have been shut down small business going under its a month to month with them anyway.

good you got a break. i too have migranes; nothing like yours. mine are more weather related. last week had a "bad" one that lasted 3 days.

after the financial melt down I have no faith the republicans will be good for any economy except their own multi-millionaires. I don't think they give a fart about small businesses. Both candidates have a lot of baggage but Trump seems to want to hurt a lot of people that don't deserve it. nobody's perfect--not even me, but they don't deserve to be put down like he does. I can't defend that. my president still has to be civil even if they don't agree with someone. He seems to go out of his way to be hurtful.
maybe he was raised too harsh; not enough compassion and hugs in his home.

gas and oil companies have made their billions. that goose is running out of golden eggs.
because the price had jumped so much, we over-drilled and over-produced. couldn't keep that pace up forever.
it had to fall back to more traditional levels.
a lot of those oil/gas companies send their $$ overseas into other investments. they need to keep it home. if they were smart, they'd switch to alternative energy companies and start them up in places like Oklahoma and Texas. so there would be a future for those workers displaced by the energy switch.
self-driving cars and trucks will hit the gasoline market very hard. those companies need to get ahead of the coming changes. this is not the time for job seekers to be going to truck driving school.
If I remember right, there still is a lot of wind on the Oklahoma prairies; start building those wind turbines! they need to try something besides pumping and frackin'

Be well.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(08-25-2016, 06:22 PM)1171 Wrote: good you got a break. i too have migranes; nothing like yours. mine are more weather related. last week had a "bad" one that lasted 3 days.

after the financial melt down I have no faith the republicans will be good for any economy except their own multi-millionaires. I don't think they give a fart about small businesses. Both candidates have a lot of baggage but Trump seems to want to hurt a lot of people that don't deserve it. nobody's perfect--not even me, but they don't deserve to be put down like he does. I can't defend that. my president still has to be civil even if they don't agree with someone. He seems to go out of his way to be hurtful.
maybe he was raised too harsh; not enough compassion and hugs in his home.

gas and oil companies have made their billions. that goose is running out of golden eggs.
because the price had jumped so much, we over-drilled and over-produced. couldn't keep that pace up forever.
it had to fall back to more traditional levels.
a lot of those oil/gas companies send their $$ overseas into other investments. they need to keep it home. if they were smart, they'd switch to alternative energy companies and start them up in places like Oklahoma and Texas. so there would be a future for those workers displaced by the energy switch.
self-driving cars and trucks will hit the gasoline market very hard. those companies need to get ahead of the coming changes. this is not the time for job seekers to be going to truck driving school.
If I remember right, there still is a lot of wind on the Oklahoma prairies; start building those wind turbines! they need to try something besides pumping and frackin'

Be well.

not in the part of Okla I live but the western part yes they could do that there, we are all hill and valleys a beautiful area for fishing and camping. Okla and Texas have enough oil and gas under them to last several hundred years, but they want 50-60 dollars an hr  to work it that puts gas at 4 to 5 dollars an gal. Here we have coal every where but we don't want our mts. and hills leveled for them to get it out. So we have to choose. I don't want my trees and mountains gone.

good for you. fight and protect the land to stay the way it is and the way it should be for all those that come after us...
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

will have to get some pics of our part of S,E. Okla. One of the good things is a lot of land here has been set aside in land grants to the 5 civilized Native American Indian tribes. huge land grants who may or may not still be owned by the original Native American, but they kept their mineral rights to the land So they have to bot satisfy both the native American and the owner of the top of the ground

Jayne, I hear your part of the state is very beautiful. I have been through the northwest but never traveled your way.  We just got back from a vacation at Glenwood Springs, Aspen area in CO.. Hardly any humidity ( THERE IS A BIT OF SNOW ON THE TOPS ) but very nice..

But back to the point, you would be amazed of the Trump supporters in that area.. Now not being racist, but 3/4 population seems to be Mexican..  We had a few opportunities while we were dining out to talk to the owners.. Without negative slang to their old country they believe in tighter imiagration laws.. Most of these owners were here 50+ years, and have seen so many come in and forced americans into unemployment... In the motels the only one that wasn't Mexican was the desk attendant..  I guess maybe I might be to judge mental But I really did have a hard time with them speaking a different language in front of me.. But then hear their kids speak English..

I'm about to be disowned from my family, I wont vote for Hillary, even though I voted for Obama on his first term. I would vote for Bill again before Her...  And I know, I know, the media can be bias, but seriously If she wins better start training our Babies to fight and defend them selfs because there will be terrorist behind every corner....IMO.

I'm for Trump, He might come off as a bully, maybe a bit insulting, ( His hands aint really that small..), But he has balls and that's whats going to make the difference in future years to come..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its gonna be one of those nights jayne 7 3,888 09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  watch this its good...1171 dont bother jayne 0 1,498 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Not gonna be around much jayne 13 7,947 07-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: MJC
Toungue The Fun Continues (Gonna Write a Soap Opera ) UndercovrAngel 2 3,216 04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  gonna try again jayne 21 7,036 03-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  you are not gonna believe this jayne 13 7,203 07-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  whens it gonna end? hurt at work 10 6,585 12-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  its gonna be an awesome day!!!!!!!!!! jayne 20 7,475 10-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: jayne
  ok feel like im gonna breakdown mel1980 37 12,434 10-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Am I gonna pay for this... monster 22 7,452 08-29-2007, 02:31 AM