Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its gonna be a good one 1171
I take the innuendoes that Putin and Russia are supporting Trump with a grain of salt as well. Politics has always been filled with shenanigans and "dirty tricks". You can get all twisted out of shape over it but for me the world has bigger issues then DNC emails and political infighting in the US.
Stop letting the shrill screams of for-profit media determine what's important.
You're better then that, better then letting others control your anger and your allegiance; you are not in charge when they can "push your buttons" .
Are you really a "bitch slapping" person?
Or only since you started engaging with the angry/"fear-this..." media?

it's a constant battle for me and everyone not to be dupes.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

oh 1171 as long as you don't run faster than my wheelchair Bitch slapping you would be so much fun... I will make sure I have a full charge and a bucket of wet noodles to slap you with
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Trump may not be the best but he has my vote for sure. And don't believe that putin is on his side. He maybe and this maybe all released to look like he is. Lets face it obama can have anything he wants release to look how ever he wants it to. To me it seems like they came out with it being the Russians way too quick. What would you say if somebody offered your company a nice big government contract? Maybe a new position if you needed a better paying job? The guy that walks the dogs for the obama's makes more then I ever have in my life

or ever will.. To be frank they spend more on one vacation then we paid for our farm and we still have to pay taxes on it every year. I don't care where they go on vacation and I understand the need for them needing hired thugs to keep them safe. But geez I don't get 10 vacations a year I get one every 2 years and then its pulling our camper to sleep and eat out of

(07-27-2016, 03:03 PM)jayne Wrote: oh 1171 as long as you don't run faster than my wheelchair Bitch slapping you would be so much fun... I will make sure I have a full charge and a bucket of wet noodles to slap you with

I guess I was more right then I expected about pushing your buttons and you not being much in control.
Got be difficult being tied to a chair. Hopefully you,ll be able to get out to vote.
And turn off that Fox News, it's too depressing.
I,ll have to get you a little Hillary doll to torture,
So you can have some fun for the next 4 years...?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

ahhhhhhh Killery will be in jail....Not to worry its amped up red necked style...

I've not really been able to take a vacation for over 10 years, just don't have the funds. Many of the past presidents went home for vacation or to camp David and not running off all over the world like he has done or his wife and kids.

yes I have always felt as if they were rubbing our nose in it. Where do you live Manly? With Bill being retired military we can camp on military fam-camps which saves a group of money we took our camper and got Sweet and her honey a room at a military fam- camp I did the cooking and we just sat and visited most of the 2 days they were there.

(07-28-2016, 10:14 AM)Manley2 Wrote: I've not really been able to take a vacation for over 10 years, just don't have the funds. Many of the past presidents went home for vacation or to camp David and not running off all over the world like he has done or his wife and kids.

are you complaining about their fortune or yours?
Hopefully you're doing the right things to change yours.?
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(07-28-2016, 02:58 PM)jayne Wrote: yes I have always felt as if they were rubbing our nose in it. Where do you live Manly? With Bill being retired military we can camp on military fam-camps which saves a group of money we took our camper and got Sweet and her honey a room at a military fam- camp I did the cooking and we just sat and visited most of the 2 days they were there.

I live in central IL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its gonna be one of those nights jayne 7 3,892 09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  watch this its good...1171 dont bother jayne 0 1,498 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Not gonna be around much jayne 13 7,958 07-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: MJC
Toungue The Fun Continues (Gonna Write a Soap Opera ) UndercovrAngel 2 3,220 04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  gonna try again jayne 21 7,053 03-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  you are not gonna believe this jayne 13 7,207 07-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  whens it gonna end? hurt at work 10 6,592 12-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  its gonna be an awesome day!!!!!!!!!! jayne 20 7,484 10-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: jayne
  ok feel like im gonna breakdown mel1980 37 12,443 10-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Am I gonna pay for this... monster 22 7,460 08-29-2007, 02:31 AM