Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its gonna be a good one 1171
Wink 
Trump V killery we gonna have fun.... or have you changed your mind cuz if you have everyone on here is gonna save a lot of money on popcorn and soda
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I don't think it's gonna be that close. Trump is the next 'goldwater" as far as damaging the Republicans.
there are just not enough that crazy. many will sit this one out until the republicans can get their act together.
Trump is too different from most Americans.
more understand Hillary; she's been around a while. may not like her but she's not too different then standard politician so they'll grudgingly accept the predictable over the unknown guy way out in left field.
republicans will stay away from presidential voting in record numbers and let the rest of the country elect Hillary.
it's convenient to go with who is familiar even if it's not your first choice.
Hillary will win because too many people willing to not vote for a president rather then will vote for Trump.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

God, I pray you are wrong even while Trump isn't what most want. I am for him. Obama done so much damage to our country its gonna take someone who doesn't give a darn who he pisses off to get us back on track. Hes got Okla behind him.

the damage is to your mind; too much negative media and fear mongering poisoning the air.
Americans are fine; not great but compared to most countries/peoples we're in a better situation.
I wish our social programs were stronger and stagnant wages are making it difficult for young adults to be economically as optimistic as their parents but it worse elsewhere.
I'm staying positive.
over the past 8 years most of the global indicators on health, economy, education, happiness, attitude, show the US as not dropping much comparatively.
and health statistics should improve greatly as insurance coverage expands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio...ted_States

fortunately low population states like oklahoma won't be enough. states with more americans don't find Trump very "presidential".
and even the mid-level states are break even at best.
the only populous state that's leaning trump is texas.
Republicans will need record levels of voter turnout -even better then any of the Bush years to have a chance.
I foresee record low republican turnout on election day.
there is no need to trash Trump here; most voters don't see a need for an upheaval or dramatic change in leadership.
things are good enough.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Never been a Trump fan, but he has my vote this fall (and I donated after the FBI "special law" for Hillary decision). Don't underestimate the anger out there. Huge angst over issues both from Obama's term and before him. It's deeper than just the last 7 1/2 years. I was on a flight home from LA Friday, watching the news about the Nice, France attack. A man sitting next to me, a Latino, told me he was "absolutely over it". He was a life long Democrat who would be voting Republican for the first time in November. Trump may not play well with some groups, but I sense he will gut Hillary's support among the traditional blue collar base and middle class who have gone nowhere and are scared about the future. I don't know who will win, but it will be much, much closer than many people think.

That said, lets keep this conversation civil. Last time we practically blew up the board with politics and lost a lot of contributors. It has been a very, very stressful and depressing week, and we all need to work to get along.

maybe the media can make people more angry then they should be. I hoping enough will turn a deaf ear and vote based on what they see in their day to day lives and not what someone has edited for them.
under estimating the power of negative media surprised a lot of Britons; I suppose it can do it here as well.
we'll see if we americans can see thru the smoke and mirrors.
I'm still positive and hopeful and maybe that's not a minority view.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Admin I want some of what 1171 is smoking

come on 1171 do you not watch CNN ? with all the leaked emails? do you really think Americans are that stupid? Or do you just refuse to admit you were wrong? We have a mandatory healthcare that people either get free or cant afford. so they get fined and for many they pay the fine its cheaper than the IC.

there are always going to be leaked emails, phone hacks, bad twitter postings etc, in politics. someone always has an agenda "to get" someone. I'm not going to buy into those tactics. my vote isn't determined by an email. I don't play the tattle tails game- i just don't trust the motivations of the tattlers.
a "tattle" says more about the tattlers low values.; they are trying to use me as a pawn to get at someone.
don't let yourself be used by the tattlers..... especially big media.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

ahh geez 1171 you really make me want to push my hand thru this screen and bitch slap you till who ever is in there talking to you jumps out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its gonna be one of those nights jayne 7 3,999 09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  watch this its good...1171 dont bother jayne 0 1,535 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Not gonna be around much jayne 13 8,209 07-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: MJC
Toungue The Fun Continues (Gonna Write a Soap Opera ) UndercovrAngel 2 3,267 04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  gonna try again jayne 21 7,267 03-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  you are not gonna believe this jayne 13 7,354 07-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  whens it gonna end? hurt at work 10 6,697 12-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  its gonna be an awesome day!!!!!!!!!! jayne 20 7,652 10-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: jayne
  ok feel like im gonna breakdown mel1980 37 12,696 10-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Am I gonna pay for this... monster 22 7,607 08-29-2007, 02:31 AM