Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Momma and Papa are proud
Yesterday my daughter enlisted into the U.S. Air force. Carrie is our 6th child and the 5th to enlist and do her part in keeping this nation safe. We are so proud of her.  You all pray for her would you?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

You bet.
I,m sure she will faithfully serve her commander-in-chief to the best of her ability.
Signature/Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

(06-21-2016, 03:56 PM)jayne Wrote: Yesterday my daughter enlisted into the U.S. Air force. Carrie is our 6th child and the 5th to enlist and do her part in keeping this nation safe. We are so proud of her.  You all pray for her would you?

Yes!
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Got her first letter yesterday, she is homesick and wants more letters from home. she is half way thru now and upset she has put on 5 lbs. Most likely muscle. she has blisters on her blisters hates boot but glad to be there to do her part. My Carrie was put in my arms when she was a week old or so thru all the years she has been my baby girl. I never look at her and see black as some do I just see my beautiful daughter, and now my hero! I can tell you the only difference between adopted and bio kids is nothing nothing you love em all

(07-16-2016, 01:14 PM)jayne Wrote: Got her first letter yesterday, she is homesick and wants more letters from home. she is half way thru now and upset she has put on 5 lbs. Most likely muscle. she has blisters on her blisters hates boot but glad to be there to do her part. My Carrie was put in my arms when she was a week old or so thru all the years she has been my baby girl. I never look at her and see black as some do I just see my beautiful daughter, and now my hero! I can tell you the only difference between adopted and bio kids is nothing nothing you love em all

Very sweetSmile
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Bet you are so proud of her. I volunteer with the Civil Air Patrol here and right now the commander for our local unit. The Air Force has a lot to offer anybody joining. And CAP is a good way for anybody that wants to join the military to get some extra credit. If you get a Mitchell award that will give you some extra rank out of basic training.

Sorry now I sound like I'm recruiting for CAP

its OK Manley most of our children have spent at least one term in the service to their country. It scary for me but also a sense of pride that my kids grow up with a pride for their country.

Got a message from my warrior daughter Carrie when she finishes school around mid oct her first duty station will be Ramstein Germany. And no I wont be going to visit her if I cant sleep in my bed or my camper I don't go. But I sure am proud of her

Last school year we had an exchange student from Germany. Would love to go visit him. Not sure how far he is from the base, will have to look up and see where it is at for sure.

Manley are you retired Military or injured thru your job in the military? If so there are hops for 10 - 20 dollars for you to fly on not fancy by no means and you are handed earplugs before the plane takes off. I came back from Germany on a nighngale flight they had injured airman and one tiny tiny preemie baby. Boy was it loud and I was afraid to fly by myself we had got notice my Mother had had a stroke. The Dr gave me 2 valium one or the trip over and one for the trip back. woke up and couldn't find Connie or Bobby the flight airman said they were "flying" the plane. The pilot and co pilot knew why I was going home and took my kids under their wing letting them "drive" the plane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Momma and Papa are proud jayne 0 1,220 06-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: jayne
  So proud of my daughter Bummer Knees 1 2,069 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
  My Momma jayne 21 6,315 09-04-2013, 04:04 PM
  Proud of my sister! Bummer Knees 2 2,072 04-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: hamrs_62
  1171 would be so proud of me jayne 4 2,903 10-27-2011, 12:51 PM
  Momma's Got a Brand New Car UndercovrAngel 3 1,768 08-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Proud Grandma....;) ammowoman 1 2,183 05-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  AQA would be proud.................. chrischris 5 4,390 07-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
Toungue Making Daddy Proud of His Little Girl. chrischris 3 3,619 12-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Proud of our Military Tuffy 4 2,701 11-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Last Post: capricorn