Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JANE
JANE NEEDS EVERY ONES PRAYERS  SHE HAS SOME TRIALS  SHES GOING THRU  RITE NOW
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I'm praying for her and that she will have a good attorney for all her trials.
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

A good lawyer would not helped me bury my son. I am lucky I have always had a open door policy and no punishment for my children if they come to me to confess. My 16 year old son came to me dropped to his knees and said I need help please and then he showed me all the razor marks on both arms. Other parents aren't so lucky as we had a 14 year old girl hang her self just a few weeks ago. In fact the brother of that girl came and visited my son in the hospital to tell him the hell that families go thru when a member of their family kills themselves. I thank God every day for the 8 blessings of the children he gave me to care for on earth. And the Quietdude he sent to me to help raise these amazing children. thanks everyone
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

None of us are immune to tragedy. We each distinguish ourselves by how we respond to it.
Seeing the pain of those that are dearest to us is the most difficult to bear and harder then enduring it ourself.
I'm sure you were an example to those around you.
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

nope 1171 unless you think shaking and crying as they took Daniel to the mental hospital for a 72 hr hold was an example. Scary as all get out. But I got to take my son home alive.

Jayne, as being a parent I can't even wonder what your going through.. I know you sent me a message and I wished I had been more supportive.  I hope Things are coming around for your family and as before prayers out to you's..

things are better guys. Daniel is on some meds to help him for awhile. So far so good

(05-03-2016, 11:54 AM)jayne Wrote: things are better guys. Daniel is on some meds to help him for awhile.
When my daughter was in middle school I notice cut marks on the bathroom floor.  I asked her about it and she showed me cut marks on her arms.  I visited with the school counselor and she told me it is the thing to do for young girls to play around with cutting themselves.  My daughter was already in counseling and with the help of the counselor we addressed this.
Now Cody is the one who will one day end up in a mental health hospital. One of the reasons is we have tried to get mental health services for him.  But due to state insurance and the major medical policy I haven't found a doctor who is accepting new patients.
I do have him in counseling but that just isn't enough as he also needs medication.

Sorry for what you Jane and bummerknees are going through.

Bummerknees this is a good organization, maybe they can offer some guidance on where to get help.
http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

Joining a support group may be helpful.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(05-29-2016, 06:12 PM)California_Help Wrote: Thanks CA, the problem in Kansas is our Governor has refused to expand Medicaid,
with that it is very difficult to find a doctor who will accept Medicaid and Medicare patients. 

My son is also covered under a private insurance plan but that doesn't seem to matter.

I am Executive Director for a non-profit and our organization networks with other agencies and families.  Family support services is one of our key programs.

The lack of mental health services in our state is a common problem in Kansas and to make matters worse mental health hospitals are being closed by the state.

Sorry for what you Jane and bummerknees are going through.

Bummerknees this is a good organization, maybe they can offer some guidance on where to get help.
http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

Joining a support group may be helpful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Jane! Bummer Knees 6 3,612 01-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2