Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any funny wc stories?
Any one have a funny WC story?

Cop went to comp doc with abdominal pain.
after complete workup Doctor submitted report of diagnosis:
"Underwear too tight."
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(01-26-2016, 10:32 PM)1171 Wrote: Cop went to comp doc with abdominal pain.
"Underwear too tight."

haha that's pretty funny I hope they gave him physical therapy for that.

(01-27-2016, 12:47 PM)Mrbigstuff Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 10:32 PM)1171 Wrote: Cop went to comp doc with abdominal pain.
"Underwear too tight."

haha that's pretty funny I hope they gave him physical therapy for that.

just had him stop doing donuts in the parking lot.....
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Ba dum bing!

True story.
Except for the donuts.....
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

This actually happened to me. My former employer had surveillance on my home for weeks. They took pictures of "me" outside doing things I am not allowed to do. The attorney for them was so excited that they "caught" me and sent them to my attorney stating they were petioning to terminate immediately. So my attorney's paralegal, who is my best friend from high school, saw the pics and cracked up laughing. They surveillanced my sister! We do look alike from a distance but they had my Facebook photo so they should have realized it wasn't me. My attorney had a good time telling them they wasted their money because it wasn't me!! We still laugh about it. Hope you found this informational and funny. If you are out and about pay close attention for cars that don't look familiar!

not a whole lot about WC is funny. But it sure helps to be able to laugh about it. I am beginning to think my WC is bad Karma on April 6 that's the day I was hurt a year later I got a cervical fusion that didn't take and now Apr 7 this year I get to find out if I can have disc replacement surgery
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  our labor and delivery stories for Bronco....just to get him in the mood jayne 12 7,662 05-13-2011, 03:54 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Weird work comp stories bodybuilder1958 5 8,937 11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  tale of two stories CRABBY 8 2,618 11-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees