Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMIN
Question 
Is there a way that you can delete all the threads pertaining to imscks... death? That way we can put this all behind us and move forward without having the constant reminder weve been had.

Thanks Admin Smile

Smile 
That's a great idea Prncess!! Glad you thought of it. And then when someone finds something concrete out they can make a post and then we'll be done with it.....for good I hope!! Surely there isn't that many sick people out there that would try and pull something like this again, but then again, who the heck knows, right? We never expected it to happen the first time....why would we expect that it would or wouldn't happen again!!! I guess time will tell how many sick people there are in this world, huh?
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

I agree, it all needs to go away now and we all need to move on!!Wink

bump, bump
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

BrandNewPrncess Wrote:Is there a way that you can delete all the threads pertaining to imscks... death? That way we can put this all behind us and move forward without having the constant reminder weve been had.

Thanks Admin Smile

I AGREE!  The sooner the better!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 7,805 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 14,348 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink