Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The country's greatest challenge....
Reduce the tragedy and fatalities of growing gun violence to the citizens of our country when so many support and perpetuate it.
We are a country divided and the challenge is to find some middle ground. How to Work to negotiate and compromise and avoid extreme solutions that create extremist behavior?
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

we will have a better understanding if people would not look at guns as "killers" guns cannot kill anyone without a human loading the thing. More deaths are caused by drunk drivers and people texting putting on makeup or digging for your phone that is ringing. driving . we say don't drive drunk, I see no one wanting to ban cars,trucks and 18 wheelers I have pistols, rifles and shotguns, every one legal and except for a shotgun over the door to our bedroom to grab on the way out all the rest are kept in a bolted to the floor gun safe. We have only put down a couple of wolves and other wild animals trying to get in my chicken coop we have shot in the air over the top of the coop hoping to run them off and not come back.We have in 25 years had to kill a couple most run off after the gun going off. we don't need more rules we need people to inforce the ones we have. Our children have all been thru gun safety course. We do not hunt because I just cant take a life that I don't have to. I cant tell you if other people teach children not to touch them cuz I only know what we do but okla,Tex and Arkansas gun safety is part of growing up. We can open carry our guns here if you go thur the classes and pass them.I really belive in checking people out before they are allowed to buy a gun or rifles
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rhinelander Hodag Country Festival. bronco54501 3 2,272 07-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: jayne
  The Twenty Dollar Challenge Bummer Knees 1 1,228 07-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Sithie
  :) One of the greatest souls that ever lived Wink 2 1,682 11-01-2010, 03:33 PM
  Country Music Singers- Hodag Country Fest bronco54501 14 7,298 08-19-2010, 10:24 PM
  The country song is correct.... backache 15 7,070 01-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  I am now officially in the country red1030 11 5,215 09-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Last Post: backache
Big Grin Country Music Awards Bad Boy Bad Boy 6 3,875 11-14-2008, 06:14 AM
Last Post: sparkey