Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Shy 
Hello World Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Where is everyone these days???????????????????????????????
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

alive and well here, the school sooting was in Reds hometown and was scary for her for a bit,Sweet is having seems like one surgery after another but always has positive things to say every day. I wish we could all come back here guess 1171 and I are gonna have to blow up the forum with a fuss. to get em back
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

yup.
everyone seems to like watching a good ruckus....

"vicious body slam by Jayne-
1171 uses a flying head butt to recover-
this might be a draw folks as they are both down for the count"

stay tuned....
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

took care of that little problem as I twisted your nose out of joint

Greeting all,

The old goofy redneck is still around. I have no choice, as I heard Admin had been having it entirely to easy these days. I think I have no choice other than to make him worry.

Give me a little time and I will see if I can stir the pot a little. We Have to keep in mind that I am back to working, but I can try. Cant I???
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

welcome home my partner in crime

Hello all
We lost our son last May, he was 34

I am now coming to terms with it, and beginning to come out of my shell

Yes if it was sudden then all the more traumatic for you.
The best antidote is people to people contact.
Welcome back.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Hi Dusty, sorry for your loss. Welcome back. I myself have not been on here lately but yesterday I came to the point with all this, that I to need people in my life and that person to person contact. I have come to realize that I can not sit here and continue to gain weight, as I am on the road to destruction. Well enough about me today.

Welcome back Dusty
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Hi, welcome to the forum! Billy Joel is a great country singer, totally agree!
By the way, tickets on his concert can be purchased right know. Check Billy Joel concert tickets there.