Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database of reviews on Surgeons
In addition to their database of doctors who have accepted payments directly from large drug makers (https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars), Pro Publica has gone online with a search for your surgeon.
if there is likely to be a surgery in your future, it might be wise to check out review and performance statistics of the doctor beforehand.
the seach page is here
https://projects.propublica.org/surgeons
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

This is a great link 1171. Thank you for posting.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(08-07-2015, 07:25 PM)California_Help Wrote: This is a great link 1171. Thank you for posting.
information and transperancy are key factors in dealing with treatment for serious health issues.
Conventional wisdom tells patients to simply choose a good hospital when they need surgery. But ProPublica has found that even within “good” hospitals, performance between surgeons can vary significantly. Half of all hospitals in America have surgeons with low and high complication rates.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I dispute peer reviews done by the IC? Kappa6m3 1 503 11-15-2017, 04:15 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Database Error = Lost posts admin 2 6,533 02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: admin
Rolleyes are psychological reviews required for surgery fireman 1 2,023 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Last Post: 1171