Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
thanks to admin
thanks for helping me get back on here I never was very good at all this password stuff and since my stroke I just gave up on just about everything so maybe being back on here will help me   thanks man for your help
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

(07-17-2015, 02:22 PM)sweet tooth Wrote: thanks for helping me get back on here I never was very good at all this password stuff and since my stroke I just gave up on just about everything so maybe being back on here will help me   thanks man for your help

Happy to help, Sweets, and great to see you back! It is quieter around here now, but as we get those technical issues resolved hopefully some of the folks will start coming back around from time to time.

HA................... I am back ADMIN, How much hair do you want to loose?????HHHHHMMMMMHHHHH
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Well, AQA, it's good to see you back (if for no other reason than you'll help keep my admin skills sharp!) Smile

(07-20-2015, 06:48 AM)admin Wrote: Well, AQA, it's good to see you back (if for no other reason than you'll help keep my admin skills sharp!) Smile

Well, thank you for the warm welcome sir.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Finally some help around here welcome home AQA and my sister sweet
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi Jayne, Sweet, and AQA
What a new look around here, have thought of you guys and have missed being on here. I do wish some more of the ole gang would start reappearing on here. Glad to see you back on here. Jayne I do hope you are starting to feel some better.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

yes some when I can keep the depression away....I am having a hard time thinking I have to live in this hell the rest of my life

(07-22-2015, 04:42 PM)jayne Wrote: yes some when I can keep the depression away....I am having a hard time thinking I have to live in this hell the rest of my life

i'm hoping you're getting medical help for it; knowing you I suspect you are trying to conquer it on your own.
Depression does not respond well to a Do-it-yourself or Self-Help approach. it's really a body chemistry problem.
please see someone that can prescribe some helpful meds.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks 1171 but my PCP is on top of it Zoloft has been a staple from about 6 months after my accident the dosages go up and down depending believe it or not is the weather. I love this place I came for help when my husband got hurt altho his case went thru without a hitch there were some things depression one of them that he got and refused to get help hes a tough it out I dont need pain meds I will suck it up type of guy. After coming on here and seeing there is a pattern of the tough guys getting hurt he relented, he got disability first go round but found staying home all the time was a part of his depression. He is now back working 2-3 days a week which gives us the extra money to give us a vacation every year. But I am a member for life here to many times it saved me from doing something stupid and it gave me a out when I couldn't leave the house. I will always love Admin he is awesome for giving us this forum and for not just saying you all are a pain in the rear and taking off topics away from us. And someday I will meet him maybe not till I can get these last batch of kids raised but I will get there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 7,823 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 14,367 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink