Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahhh summer
Sure am glad June is almost over but July looks just as busy. FYI on here a couple of years ago we had a poster known as Sunshine something or another she turned me on to this site to buy land with a small down payment and you paid them out. Now I as well as most of you heard all the scams on this but after speaking to her on the phone (man she was long winded ) we decided to try after spending 2 weeks in Destin Fla. to get a place there. Every email from them we searched for property near there and we found one in Santa Rosa a few miles down the road. The next year when we went back and went to look at this place we had bought we were over the moon we had a beautiful spot with a view of the bay, yes we paid a lot of money (to us ) for it but we were so happy it needs a lot of work done pulling and digging up some shrubs and planting some shade trees I am so glad we bought 2 lots instead of one cuz to me even the 2 lots has us to close to our neighbors but since we are just gonna have a cement slab put in with electric sewer and water its great for us and our camper. We just want to be there about 6 months out of the year. I am not posting the name of this company as Admin has the right to make a living off our WC forum just was so happy about this purchase I wanted to share, we paid our last payment this month. But one question to Admin or anyone else that lives in Florida what is a good fast growing shade tree for that area?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I would not have a clue about the shade tree. Might see if there are any members on the forum and if they would know.

I had a busy June with the summer program I am Admin of.
One more grant follow up report and I am finished with the volunteer stuff until July 30th when I receive training for writing a grant for the 2016 program.

My July schedule consist of surgery on the right knee on the 9th and physical therapy. Hope it is a quick to recovery surgery.

Bummer Knees

(06-27-2015, 07:51 PM)jayne Wrote: Sure am glad June is almost over but July looks just as busy. FYI on here a couple of years ago we had a poster known as Sunshine something or another she turned me on to this site to buy land with a small down payment and you paid them out. Now I as well as most of you heard all the scams on this but after speaking to her on the phone (man she was long winded ) we decided to try after spending 2 weeks in Destin Fla. to get a place there. Every email from them we searched for property near there and we found one in Santa Rosa a few miles down the road. The next year when we went back and went to look at this place we had bought we were over the moon we had a beautiful spot with a view of the bay, yes we paid a lot of money (to us ) for it but we were so happy it needs a lot of work done pulling and digging up some shrubs and planting some shade trees I am so glad we bought 2 lots instead of one cuz to me even the 2 lots has us to close to our neighbors but since we are just gonna have a cement slab put in with electric sewer and water its great for us and our camper. We just want to be there about 6 months out of the year. I am not posting the name of this company as Admin has the right to make a living off our WC forum just was so happy about this purchase I wanted to share, we paid our last payment this month. But one question to Admin or anyone else that lives in Florida what is a good fast growing shade tree for that area?

Kathy, I do not know how you deal with all the surgeries. I hate hospitals and pain and I do all I can to avoid both.Thankfully its summer and I have the pool floating and doing PT in the pool makes it where I don't need so much pain meds.

I am trying to avoid a knee replacement of this knee which is my good knee.

I chose to have the surgery this summer so I could do physical therapy in the pool. I always make much more progress when I do the water therapy.

How is your neck doing? Is the pool helping. I ask because I do not see the pool helping with my neck. Just wondering what you do in the pool to help the neck. I try to float and my neck tenses up.

(06-29-2015, 01:18 PM)jayne Wrote: Kathy, I do not know how you deal with all the surgeries. I hate hospitals and pain and I do all I can to avoid both.Thankfully its summer and I have the pool floating and doing PT in the pool makes it where I don't need so much pain meds.

Kathy I can float for over an hour. I just go to my happy place in my mind and float face up helps girlie (lol) I have to be alone or with just Bill in the pool the kids splash water in my face and I freak. I nearly drowned as a child and have a healthy fear of water.

Agree with you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Program is going strong. Bummer Knees 1 1,482 06-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Anyone canning this summer? Bummer Knees 5 3,134 07-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Summer Garden Bummer Knees 10 4,241 06-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  The summer program I run Bummer Knees 0 1,342 04-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  summer weather Bummer Knees 4 2,450 07-11-2011, 12:51 AM