Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone not have
Snow and ice? or like us a layer of ice over the snow?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

That is exactly what we have Jayne. The snow and ice.
Most events and churches are closed today. The radar shows we are receiving ice right now but I do not see any falling, I am sure it will be here soon.

Stay inside and stay safe.

I am taking advantage of the stay at home time and working on taxes. I keep all receipts so working on figures is a lot of work plus it is painful, left hand is burning right hand is hurting due to the need for the joint replacement. Dennis heart surgery cost us dearly. Our insurance deductible is $9,000. per person so we should have plenty of medical to claim this year.

Churches are closed around here. We had snow on the ground and got around 7-8 inches over night and it is still falling. Sun is now out so maybe the roads will not be too bad.

Wish WC would have to pay for things like snow removal since I can't do that any more. Even if I had a snow blower I couldn't fight with it. Guess the same thing goes for even mowing the grass

Snow and ice. Yup. Seems to be the theme this year, that's for sure!

I fell last storm, and hurt both knees, And my shoulder.
I also re injured my back.

Oh come on spring!!!!!!

We had some rain here this week in Southern CA.My daughter is 18 and has never seen snow. She had a school project and one question was name something you have never seen. She wrote "I have never seen snow"Sad
(California problems lol)
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I was raised in the Mojave desert in S. Calif. Married my honey and never looked back.My folks moved back to Okla when Daddy retired and then we came here to take care of them. I love the seasons and the green. Dont miss the desert at all.

I miss the snow and I need to take my daughter to see it.

I remember when I was a young girl I used to pray and asked God for snow and asked him specifically if he would let it snow on Christmas. It did not happen here in Sothern CA, but we have mountains an hour away.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

My son lives in Yucca Valley he met,married,had two kids got a phone call at work she said she didnt want to be a wife or Mother anymore oh and by the way your kids are home alone waiting on you! my grand daughter was 3 her brother 18 months old. I begged him to move back here where I could help him with the kids this was 15 years ago he finally got married again last year. we went back there this summer and it is worse than when I lived there the tehatchapi (sp) mountains are bald with no new growth such a bummer and the little town (Boron) where I grew up is just ick.we went by where we used to live and the patch of grass and rose garden my Daddy has nursed along for as long as I could remember was gone...such a shame

Woke up to the white stuff coming down this morning.

Snowed until noon. I did get out and drive in this stuff. Did not really have a choice.

Wet heavy white crap falling on top of frozen wet crap. Been going on all day!
Poor east coast!

Ahhhhhhh. come on spring!