Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Workers comp Fun trivia page
Okay i created an account for all the injured workers on this website to come play trivia everyday if they like. We can compete against each other and win prizes with our scores that we get. When you get a certain amount of points you can buy cars, ribbons, animals etc. I am in another group that i have been playing with for years and absolutly love it. I look forward to playing every morning with my coffee. One thing i need to ask so we can get started is for people to give me their email address so i can send them a invite. It is the only way i can do this that i know of. Once someone gets in they can invite whoever they want. Friends, family etc.

I will be the administrator so i will get to choose what topics we play monthly. Let's get alot of people together and have fun!!!!!! Here is a example of the game. You can only play once a day. GOOD luck and email me your addresses to get started.http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=76504
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

sorry removed it as it was there long enough lol
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

hi all...I will pm my address..this sounds like fun...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I just pm'd my email to you
sparkey...do you give us user ID and password?

i pm'd mine to you also thanks halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Here is my addy..although I won't be able to play much, you know, what with work getting in the way ~LOL~

UndercovrAngel@unforgettable.com

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Thanks for the invite sparkey! I got signed up and played this morning. I think this will be fun!

Crabby you make your own password and player name. I hope you enjoy it. I think it is alot of fun and addicting.

Half i did not get your PM. If you can email me or anyone else on here that are playing, they can send you the invite. Feel free to invite family, and friends that you have and make this even more fun.

I Hope everyone enjoys and i will send the ones on here that gave me their addys a invite if they do not get them from someone else on here yet.

I just wanted to add one more thing. The game is open for 24 hours a day. You can play it at anytime within the 24 hours. There is also at the top of the page under " awards" some cool gifts that you can pick out once you earn points. It is silly stuff of course as far as cars, trucks, pets, ribbons, etc. Just alittle something to add to the fun. Also the trivia site will keep track of who the highest winner is for the day and the week and the month. It is all calculated in each day.

Like i said i will change the subject after about a month to make it alittle harder as it goes along. The ones i have now are sorta simple to answer, lol although i missed one today. Just remember that you are timed by how many you get right out of 10, and how fast you answer. So do not go get a cup of coffee in the middle of the game, or run to the bathroom etc. lol. It should take you no longer than 2 mins to answer 10 questions. Just have fun with it and if you do not feel like playing one day or for some reason you go on vacation or do not feel good it just will not put you in for a percentage of how you are doing for the month.

It is pretty cool how it keeps track of your standings. Check out the TABS at the top of the page and you will find the awards and other games you can play also if you want to answer more questions playing against yourself. Have fun!! Remember this is OUR" workers comp" game and you can invite as many friends/family as you like.
Wink

my honey said he would like to try williamf1@alltell.net
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Co Workers/Workers Comp. 241050 5 2,384 09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: EmmaAlex
  My Workers Comp. Cervical_Fusion 2 2,609 05-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: fatboy
Sad workers comp lump sum settlement/ medicare set-aside account Dutchy 46 60,320 09-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Denied Workers Comp Cervical_Fusion 0 2,496 10-23-2011, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  workers comp settlement multiple injury HMDR 3 17,317 03-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  TV Comedy "Workers' Comp" Starts Filming in April admin 5 8,451 03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  TRIVIA Tuffy 2,349 2,178,601 05-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Daily Trivia sparkey 3 4,406 09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  The Bible on one page fencer11 3 2,769 03-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I now know who is running our workers comp courts jayne 0 3,386 02-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Last Post: jayne