Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 ways to handle holidays and pain
http://www.spine-health.com/blog/4-ways-...-back-pain

Even though it states 4 ways of handling the holidays and back pain...this will be helpful for anyone who has pain issues.

Eating healthy, controlling weight and exercise is important for managing chronic pain year-round.

This is another link I posted a few months ago in which you can input your injury, and it will have a list of exercises for that injury. Some have videos. Again, I would not do an exercise program without your doctors approval first. I have found that many of the exercises are the same I was doing with a PT.

http://www.spine-health.com/wellness/exe...-back-pain

I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Thank you California for the information.

I love Spine Heaths web site.

Their patient information and forums have been a big help
in understanding my medical.

I also love spinehealth. It is a good free resource to help with recovery from an injury.

While I cannot tolerate regular land PT, I am doing home exercises that I am able to do. Many of them are from the spine health website.

I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I've been attending physical therapy for my latest injury, bilateral shoulders.

I have been having severe muscle spasms of the upper back which I believe is related to the should injury.

Even though spine health doesn't address shoulder injuries I still am finding some information that is of help.

(11-26-2014, 05:00 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: Thank you California for the information.

I love Spine Heaths web site.

Their patient information and forums have been a big help
in understanding my medical.
Inversion table reviews 2017

I also love Spine Health's website. They guys are great. I am big fan of their writing and sharing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could not handle the pain.... lucky 23 6,044 01-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  The truth, I hate the holidays bodybuilder1958 8 4,440 12-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Flash from the past. How to handle telemarkers?? Turn your speakers on AQA 0 1,709 05-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/ and a Happy New Year!! Still in Limbo 21 9,548 12-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: MJC
  I Swear They Try And Ruin Our Holidays!! Still in Limbo 35 10,642 11-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Last Post: capricorn
Smile With the Holidays Upon Us!! Still in Limbo 11 4,255 12-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Holidays collateraldamage5591 3 1,650 12-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Happy Holidays, Everyone...and... Wink 6 2,354 12-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  The reason people gain weight over the holidays chrischris 7 4,048 12-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Happy Holidays UndercovrAngel 18 5,313 12-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Last Post: MJC