Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eating Healthy to reduce pain and inflammation
http://viralfactsfactory.com/can-diet-he...rd-injury/

A study showed Tumeric and Omega 3 supplements may help recovery from spinal injury.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

My doctor has put me on steroids due to hives and inflammation.

I drink a protein shake by melaleuca company each morning which helps but isn"t enough.

I am glad you all can find what works for you. I have a bad gag reflex and cant get much food down but it hasn't stopped the weight from piling on I stumble a lot now and fall a lot but I am still on 2 feet. I eat bananas and cottage cheese. That's about it. I cannot stand to smell food much like when I was in my first few months of pregnancy. I do drink a lot of water and hot mint tea. that's it.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(05-30-2016, 01:04 PM)jayne Wrote: I am glad you all can find what works for you. I have a bad gag reflex and cant get much food down but it hasn't stopped the weight from piling on I stumble a lot now and fall a lot but  I am still on 2 feet. I eat bananas and cottage cheese. That's about it. I cannot stand to smell food much like when I was in my first  few months of pregnancy. I do drink a lot of water and hot mint tea. that's it.

Jayne, have you found any other foods you can tolerate now? I hope you can find an internist, or someone to help. You should not have to live this way. I did not see this post until today.

One of my legs can go really numb which causes me to stumble, but that is not a daily occurrence thankfully. I am glad you are still on two feet.

http://www.healthline.com/health/osteoar...#Overview1

I wanted to post some more anti inflammatory foods. I do place a teaspoon of cinnamon in my coffee every morning. It is listed to help with inflammation. It appears to help me with my pain. It may be psychological, but I will take itSmile 

Inflammation can be the cause of a lot of pain for many people. I know because when I was on steroids for inflammation it took away a lot of my pain.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I have started taking turmeric in caps I am hopeing it will help
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(08-15-2016, 06:02 PM)jayne Wrote: I have started taking turmeric in caps I am hopeing it will help

states with more liberal Marijuana laws have shown a significant drop in opioid use; might help on your bad days.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Healthy Level Of Insanity bronco54501 3 2,500 02-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Last Post: katicabogar
  Something to do while eating turkey sandwiches Sithie 10 4,532 11-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Last Post: red1030