Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC voided prescription card.....info needed please

Delete

try the emergency room.
if you are without coverage and financial resources, you can try here:
http://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/Search_HCC.aspx
also contact your county welfare agencies, church groups, fraternal organizations, union etc.
they often can help those in need of emergency assistance.
you have to find them- there are so many in need they don't often go looking to find you.
there are state services available as well.

https://dss.sc.gov/

for longer term protection for your health needs, you can also apply for medicaid
https://www.scdhhs.gov/Getting-Started
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I think I would go to the ER even if it is twice a day to get pain meds and make WC pay the bill.

Finally got pain meds. Been dealing with severe depression and some other physical issues.

Glad to read you got your medications.

Your depression may be caused by stopping the pain medication. This can be dangerous and cause severe depression. Shame on your work comp carrier. Hopefully the depression will be helped with controlling your pain.

These difficult times are temporary. How you are feeling currently will change.

I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Delete

You are welcome.

I hope you are feeling better.

I think doing some pool exercises will help you. If you want to discuss it with your doctor so he can write somewhere he recommends you get some exercise in the pool the IC cannot say anything about it.

Take care.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Scooter we have a family YMCA membership. Each member receives free 3 sessions with a personal trainer, there is a charge for sessions after that. My Autistic son is working with a personal trainer on weight issues. The trainer has set up a program for Cody to follow and there is a online web page to assist with his program.

On the knee issue; as you know I had a knee replacement 2008 on the left knee. Last month I had an MRI on the right knee. I learned I will need a replacement sooner than expected. Yesterday I started my first of a series of 3 on injections with that knee. When this is finished I will start physical therapy. The PA tells me this is part of the protocol I will need to follow in order for the insurance company to pay for a knee replacement.

Delete

http://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/Search_HCC.aspx

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Info needed...... Scooter123 3 1,360 07-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Last Post: 1171
  prescription denied please help neckpain101 5 2,823 07-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Fraud With Insurance Company Prescription Medications Scaffoldrider 1 3,638 08-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  carrier refusing to fill prescription i have had for 4 years vickijperks 5 5,405 11-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: ChimarenTaylor
  Prescription reimbursement (Illinois) bryant 2 4,194 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: 1171
  MSA article about Prescription Drug changes 6/2009 freebird 1 4,443 03-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post: freebird
  Thank you card for WC???? greenjob 3 2,493 10-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Last Post: greenjob
  MMI and Perm.Disability info. needed lfoster21 13 10,399 01-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo