Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fathers Day
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. Hope it's a great day.

For me it's going to be a slow and try to recover day. Yesterday was a park celebration in the town I use to live in. The reason we go there is all the rides are free so the kids get to ride all they want. And the food is a good price. I got a good and hot, hot dog from a church group for $1 so I didn't thing it was too bad.
The fun started early. We got there and I got out and watched the wife, son and grand kids ride one ride before I had to leave and go meet a guy to pickup a pistol I bought. Funny was when I got back. I walked from the car to the table area to meet the family because they had ridden several rides and were taking a break to get a bit to eat. I had not been sitting there for more then 5 minutes when a guy sat down at the table near us and I figured out he had what he though was a hidden camera pointed right at me. Waved at it then and pointed it out to the wife and waved again when we got up and that guy left pretty quick. I should have walked up and told him I liked his camera. Not sure if he came back or just stayed far away but I really didn't worry. All I did was sit and talk 90% of the day with some old friends. I walked to the bathroom a few times and stood for a bit but not very long because I can't. I always like to think about how much they waste doing this. Now we did stay longer then I wished we would have but the kids had such a good time. We meet my daughter there and she stayed the whole time with us so it was well worth the extra pain. If not for pain patched which I put on before I left the house I'm not sure I would have made it.
So good thing it's fathers day and get to relax, after yesterday I need it.

Wow Manley!

I worried about the insurance company following me as I just settled the auto last week but haven't noticed anything.

This morning Hubby and I are watching a rerun of longmire, our favorite show.

Happy Fathers Day everyone.

(06-15-2014, 12:07 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: Wow Manley!

I worried about the insurance company following me as I just settled the auto last week but haven't noticed anything.

This morning Hubby and I are watching a rerun of longmire, our favorite show.

Happy Fathers Day everyone.

Happy Father's Day guys and single moms. Hope u all have a great day with the kids. I know I did. ;')

Father is a very special person in everyone's life and he always plays an anchor role in our life. Happy Father's day

(06-15-2018, 10:55 AM)vineetlogicsofts Wrote: Father is a very special person in everyone's life and he always plays an anchor role in our life. Happy Father's day

it's not fathers day today.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fathers heart surgery fireball 8 5,878 07-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Awesome Message For Fathers........ chrischris 1 2,770 06-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: red1030
  HAPPY FATHERS DAY sweet tooth 13 4,878 06-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Last Post: MJC
  happy fathers day sweet tooth 2 1,561 06-17-2007, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo