Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fathers Day
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. Hope it's a great day.

For me it's going to be a slow and try to recover day. Yesterday was a park celebration in the town I use to live in. The reason we go there is all the rides are free so the kids get to ride all they want. And the food is a good price. I got a good and hot, hot dog from a church group for $1 so I didn't thing it was too bad.
The fun started early. We got there and I got out and watched the wife, son and grand kids ride one ride before I had to leave and go meet a guy to pickup a pistol I bought. Funny was when I got back. I walked from the car to the table area to meet the family because they had ridden several rides and were taking a break to get a bit to eat. I had not been sitting there for more then 5 minutes when a guy sat down at the table near us and I figured out he had what he though was a hidden camera pointed right at me. Waved at it then and pointed it out to the wife and waved again when we got up and that guy left pretty quick. I should have walked up and told him I liked his camera. Not sure if he came back or just stayed far away but I really didn't worry. All I did was sit and talk 90% of the day with some old friends. I walked to the bathroom a few times and stood for a bit but not very long because I can't. I always like to think about how much they waste doing this. Now we did stay longer then I wished we would have but the kids had such a good time. We meet my daughter there and she stayed the whole time with us so it was well worth the extra pain. If not for pain patched which I put on before I left the house I'm not sure I would have made it.
So good thing it's fathers day and get to relax, after yesterday I need it.

Wow Manley!

I worried about the insurance company following me as I just settled the auto last week but haven't noticed anything.

This morning Hubby and I are watching a rerun of longmire, our favorite show.

Happy Fathers Day everyone.

(06-15-2014, 12:07 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: Wow Manley!

I worried about the insurance company following me as I just settled the auto last week but haven't noticed anything.

This morning Hubby and I are watching a rerun of longmire, our favorite show.

Happy Fathers Day everyone.

Happy Father's Day guys and single moms. Hope u all have a great day with the kids. I know I did. ;')

Father is a very special person in everyone's life and he always plays an anchor role in our life. Happy Father's day

(06-15-2018, 10:55 AM)vineetlogicsofts Wrote: Father is a very special person in everyone's life and he always plays an anchor role in our life. Happy Father's day

it's not fathers day today.
Signature/Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fathers heart surgery fireball 8 5,584 07-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Awesome Message For Fathers........ chrischris 1 2,665 06-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: red1030
  HAPPY FATHERS DAY sweet tooth 13 4,507 06-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Last Post: MJC
  happy fathers day sweet tooth 2 1,483 06-17-2007, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo